Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Since I have killed a few people with that youtube link, here is a nice, relaxing video for you to succumb to. Enjoy.

I was about to rage, then I decided not to, because I don't know how many, if any, people who like that show, are mixed into this crowd. So my answer is.

Why do you give something that only benefits a specific group. Why not give us something more suitable for all audiences.

It's your fault you clicked it. I merely blindfolded myself, put on ear plugs, copied the URL, and posted it here.

I had minor ear damage from the incident(a prepubescent girl with freakishly short hair's singing can penetrate through almost anything)

its a girl? i thought it was a government experiment gone wrong..

Also, have you seen Vauban anywhere?

I actually ran into him in a record store the other day, but I didn’t know it was him, and he wasn’t exactly in the section that I would expect a gentleman of his ethnicity to be in. God I hope that doesn’t sound racist. Didn’t figure out it was him until I saw him in the briefing room later suiting up for a mission.

I saw Vauban yesterday running around with revolver and cowboy hat on Everest nightmare mission.

Edited by 0-Crow-0

I was about to rage, then I decided not to, because I don't know how many, if any, people who like that show, are mixed into this crowd. So my answer is.

Why do you give something that only benefits a specific group. Why not give us something more suitable for all audiences.

Everyone loves Spongebob.

You kids are too easy. One Bieber video and some ponies and you all start crying uncle. You're not even trolling, you're just trolling for hipsters.

And like it or not, but Bieber is awesome. That kid worked like a dog to get where he is today. He deserves everything he's got, even though his teeny bopper music sucks.

Besides that, he's a god damn genius. By the time he's 30 all his youngest fans will just be turning 18. He's going to be raking in the harvest for decades.

You seem to be implying that Justin Bieber is a one-man-gig and not a product of many, many people that are guiding, controlling and influencing the kid. His music is mass-marketed and engineered to appeal to the second-line buyer's force demographic (kids of well-to-do parents living in suburbia), his personal life is glamourized and staged, his public appearances are orchestrated.

Oh please. Show me an act that isn't.

Would it blow your mind if i told you that suburban white kids listen to gangster rap? Try harder. Bieber worked like a dog to get where he is. You dont have to like him but you do have to respect that.

You seem to be implying that Justin Bieber is a one-man-gig and not a product of many, many people that are guiding, controlling and influencing the kid. His music is mass-marketed and engineered to appeal to the second-line buyer's force demographic (kids of well-to-do parents living in suburbia), his personal life is glamourized and staged, his public appearances are orchestrated.

I think what he means is that even with all that, he knew what he was doing and did the right steps towards that success. Others had the same chances and got lost in many many issues, like drugs, drinking, and so on.

Not sayin he wont lose himself in the future, but as Doozy said, he has harvested many fans for the future, similar to the Backstreet Boys, even though they where a better product, not my taste, but I wont say bad stuff from a successful product like they where. And yes, they are a product, they are advertised and sold as a product if you take a deeper look into that.

And Id have to disagree a bit with Doozy, he wont be harvesting 18s when he is 30, he is already harvesting 18s. He will just have a never ending line of 18s as he grows older. Till he gets sick of it at some point.

The kid taught himself to play 3 instruments in a single parent low income household before he was old enough to drive and got discovered through his mother's youtube video. He's basically his generation's Henry Rollins.

Sorry, but its true. That little teeny bopper brat has more discipline and talent in his candy-coated mass market crap than most people have in their whole lives.

I just hope that someday people are stupid enough to think that i'm as good as he actually is.

Meh, Justin Beiber is talented but that doesn't make him any less of a #$&(%. Watch some videos on youtube or read about some of the things he says. Dude was ok (not his music but his attitude) before he started getting big.

... I would not want to be Frost at this point in time.

...Especially if Saryn uses the internet to read his Therapy Session with Nyx. I doubt Saryn (or any other woman, really) would react well to have their boyfriend as someone "How can I fix her?"

Frost: grovel at her feet, It may distract her...

... I would not want to be Frost at this point in time.

...Especially if Saryn uses the internet to read his Therapy Session with Nyx. I doubt Saryn (or any other woman, really) would react well to have their boyfriend as someone "How can I fix her?"

Frost: grovel at her feet, It may distract her...

Ah, FINALLY someone tries to get back on topic! Kudos to ya. Yep, this is gonna be interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Bieber taught himself to play three instruments? Well that's interesting, considering the only instrument he uses now is the computer. If he continued to use those instruments today, then that might be commendable, but he seems to have completely abandoned them. 

Let's look at two other bands: Mumford & Sons and Coldplay.

Mumford & Sons has four members. The lead singer, Marcus Mumford, plays 6 different instruments along with singing. The other members play anywhere from 4-7 instruments along with singing backup. They've all played for years and continue to do so today. Gaining popularity with a band that includes a cello and a banjo isn't easy in this day and age, but they never gave up. They kept playing actual instruments and they never gave in to being lazy and using a synthesizer.

Colplay also consists of four members. The lead singer Chris Martin plays 8 different instruments and sings. The guitarist Johnny Buckland plays 6 different instruments and sings backup. The bassist Guy Berryman plays 11 different instruments and sings backup. The drummer Will Champion plays 10 different instruments along with singing backup.

Just because Bieber taught himself a few instruments doesn't mean he gains respect from me, nor does it mean that he instantly deserves it from anyone else. The men that I mentioned above deserve that respect completely, because they've played actual music with actual instruments for the majority of their lives. Bieber hardly writes any of his own music and he latches onto other artists in hope of making some extra money. Chris Martin and Marcus Mumford write all of their own music for their bands (Chris Martin actually has insomnia, so whenever he can't sleep he works on new songs). Coldplay and Mumford & Sons both worked for their fame, whereas Beiber just got lucky on Youtube.

There are hundreds of other examples of hard working bands and singers out there, more than I would ever have the time to research and write about here. All of them deserve far more respect than Bieber, simply because they actually worked to get where they are, and they continue to work passionately with their music.