The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

haven't played the new space marine dex how is it ?

Its good. Most of the internet is still obsessed with White Scars gravbike spam, but it can definitely do more than that.

Space marines got answers to a lot of models that are currently causing problems in the meta- riptides, wraithknights, big demons- All the big fat monsters that are difficult to kill and just kind of go pew pew and ruin everything. Grav weapons are AP2 and roll to wound on your armor save, so if you shoot a riptide, its wounding on a 2+ and he's taking that wound. Its a good rock-paper-scissors to the meta and will keep spam lists more honest.

The chapter tactics are actually a real thing now that effect your whole army, not just one buff special character, and the wargear is actually good enough that you can make a vanilla character that's as strong as a special character and not need to bring someone like Lysander or Calgar.

Tigurius is pretty fuckin good though, if you're ultras you'll pretty much always take Tiggy.

In the last major tournament, the first one they were in, they were pretty middle of the road in terms of performance- the top 3 was demons-demons-eldar.

Demons own tau and the marines helped them wash out the results a little and even up the playing field, before the marine book the top tourney armies were crons/chaos or chaos/crons, tau, and taudar. Total shooting gallery.

I don't have the time for Warhammer. Used to spend a good Hour and a half paining each one getting it perfect. I remember spending an entire day getting one commander guy just right... Building parts out of plastic and stuff... 

Good memories though.

I don't have the time for Warhammer. Used to spend a good Hour and a half paining each one getting it perfect. I remember spending an entire day getting one commander guy just right... Building parts out of plastic and stuff... 

Good memories though.

this is warhammer thread now. Make the time, or be quiet.

this is warhammer thread now. Make the time, or be quiet.

I'm studying Engineering... time literally does not exist for me. 

Plus I have really bad dice luck. If you get secondary item XP in the login reward you have better luck than I do with dice.

tau

Hey Gw can I have my old Dex back?

You're out of your mind if you think there's anything wrong with Tau, except for the problem of them being too good.

They are currently the army to beat. Missilesides, utility belt commander, riptide. Fire markerlight- win game.

I would, Sixty, but I ain't sure you even lift.

Anywho, just thought I'd ask if Banshee's gonna be singin' more for us.

Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays bro. Running every other day but Sunday. 

And the more Banshee, the more I fangirl.

unless you know the other person also know the same stuff you do...still want my railguns back

You're doing something wrong then, because i would like nothing better than for tau players to go back to their old codex and S10 broadsides.

I ran all over old tau with my chaos marines. They couldnt stop me, i had 5 tau players in my shop and the only one who could beat me was the one that didnt spam broadsides. I didnt lose to tau until tau 6e, its currently the best codex in the game. If you arent winning with it, its nothing s10 rails would solve.

Bro, do you even puretide chip?