Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Brother Tenno...

I cannot brain... I haz the dumb. Because the sheer awesomeness that formed all your work so far got me somewhere between awestruck, dumbfounded, and

*Fangirly Screams*

jonah-hill-screaming.gif  < AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!)

Edited by CenSilver

You know what? Doozy hasn't been around for a while...maybe stalker abducted him for us writing vicious lies about him on Doozy's post...

No its worse than that, i finished my second novel manuscript this week. 137,000 words. Then i had a stressful episode for two days because i didnt have a major writing project. Then i had a meeting with my RPG crew and the editor said we had to butcher out all the offensive stuff, (the fun stuff) and then there was a potato on gaia i had to get for my new akbolto last night.

Seriously Stalker is a little punk though. What Ember haters dont know is that when you have maxed power mods, overheat makes Ember one of the fattest tanks in the game. The mitigation gets up in the 90s. When that punk jumps me, he gets cut. I aint scurred.

Seriously Stalker is a little punk though. What Ember haters dont know is that when you have maxed power mods, overheat makes Ember one of the fattest tanks in the game. The mitigation gets up in the 90s. When that punk jumps me, he gets cut. I aint scurred.

Didn't want to correct you in simple minuciousities but... considering you were talking about Overheat, wouldn't he get burned, instead of cut?

Didn't want to correct you in simple minuciousities but... considering you were talking about Overheat, wouldn't he get burned, instead of cut?

Oh no, he gonna get cut. Around level 45 is where the elemental damage starts to drop off. That creepy pervert isnt gonna live long enough to burn to death, i make sure of that. He'll get glaived and dual vipered in the head 60 times in one clip with a tap of the trigger, barrel diffusion is serious business.

Oh no, he gonna get cut. Around level 45 is where the elemental damage starts to drop off. That creepy pervert isnt gonna live long enough to burn to death, i make sure of that. He'll get glaived and dual vipered in the head 60 times in one clip with a tap of the trigger, barrel diffusion is serious business.

Embers overheat is very nice, it makes shooting an Ogris at your feet a viable tactic. And if you can tank an Ogris to the feet you can pretty much  tank anything.

No its worse than that, i finished my second novel manuscript this week. 137,000 words. Then i had a stressful episode for two days because i didnt have a major writing project. Then i had a meeting with my RPG crew and the editor said we had to butcher out all the offensive stuff, (the fun stuff) and then there was a potato on gaia i had to get for my new akbolto last night.

Wow, I wouldn't know but that sounds pretty bad...

ps. There was a potato on gaia? X_X

Ouch...and that sort of post is why he stalks people.

Oh, he most definitely stalks me! I run around with a level thirty build, then I switch to all brand new equipment. He knows I tell you, he knows. Kills me every time.

Yep, that happened to me. Unfortunately for him, the low level gear I was carrying... was a Gorgon. He knows, but he's not that smart...

Watch out max, he's right behind you.

Stalker: Hello Maxwell, prepare to die.

Maximpact: Oh dear god I don't wanna die!

Stalker: That is not your choice.

*MaxImpact was eviscerated by Stalker*

Heh, funny, but I always have my Despair with me (best secondary besides possibly Acrid), he'd go down thanks to his own knives.

I imagine shade is thinking something like this when talking to DC

meme.png

and then when wrym connected this

francella_meme___oh_god_just_kill_me_rig

Also since Shade is my favorite sentinel and this situation happens to me a lot.

aaw_o_120800.jpg

Lastly regarding the topic of the stalker i personally see him as Cal's dark twin brother who is an emo.

(Because of this,the emo part that is)

54_zps3295e347.jpgby yuikami

And has a thing ("cough"obsession"cough") with Mag

moe_moe_warframe__by_yukix-d678tsm.jpgby ?

Edited by PseudoExis

Lucky for me whenever I P.U.G. on Xini everyone who uses Dethcube is pretty much another n00b who's completely uncapable of effectively killing masses without the Dethcube. So whenever I want to score some solo kills I just leave the Pod for a sec, exterminate about 30 enemies in one hit, and then return to Pod, feeling like a bawss. ^^

Also I never really got this whole "killsteal" issue people complain about so much in games. If I see a teammate kill the enemy I was on to me he's just helping score a quicker kill, not "killstealing". :/

Lucky for me whenever I P.U.G. on Xini everyone who uses Dethcube is pretty much another n00b who's completely uncapable of effectively killing masses without the Dethcube. So whenever I want to score some solo kills I just leave the Pod for a sec, exterminate about 30 enemies in one hit, and then return to Pod, feeling like a bawss. ^^

Also I never really got this whole "killsteal" issue people complain about so much in games. If I see a teammate kill the enemy I was on to me he's just helping score a quicker kill, not "killstealing". :/

No way you totally stole a kill from me. D: Time to like so go to the dojo now. ;P

I feel good about killing grineer. I feel good about lining up my shot perfectly to rest my reticule on the tears running down the inside of a doomed lancer's faceplate. I feel good about watching my arrow sail through the air, watching that pathetic lancer watch it as it streaks down to split his head like a watermelon in Fruit Ninja. I enjoy anticipating the satisfaction of those big white numbers being slightly larger than everyone else's. I especially enjoy the possibility of rare loot spouting out of his torn face to rain down around him like confetti from hell.

I don't like watching some twerp's cube making that lancer stumble away under the sheer force of pitiful disgusting full auto spitball attrition, away from my perfectly aimed, immaculately timed arrow.