The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

much better.

And for the record I'm not offended by spam bumping. I think its funny to watch the spammer get sharked. What I'm offended by is mediocre trolling. Common sense dictates that when you get within 2 or 3 of the target number you start posting the name, in case you get sharked, because you should count on getting sharked. wannabe trolls need to LURK MOAR.

Q&A with Loki will begin at on my post tonight at midnight pacific time, and Loki will field questions until midnight pacific time on sunday night.

Questions posted before the starting mark will be ignored.

also, keep in mind that since Loki is a master troll, stupid trolling questions like "do you like tacos?" will either be ignored or ridiculed to the point of embarrassment, so if you're 15 years old and you think you're funny, you might want to sit this one out because the real deal will be at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ARuoSFflc

will this be able to change your mind to Volt?

>posts about Volt

>doesn't post Prince.

462ad80c2a24c1c5e9280ab7506654ea.jpg

You went.

Volt stares at your post in shocked disapproval.

prince-loar.jpg

You're not off the island. You're just really, really sad.

tumblr_mn2h1whKGP1qaryoeo1_500.gif

You didn't even post the Wayne's World version of Bohemian Rhapsody. Now Garth disapproves.

Edited by Doozy84

also, keep in mind that since Loki is a master troll, stupid trolling questions like "do you like tacos?" will either be ignored or ridiculed to the point of embarrassment, so if you're 15 years old and you think you're funny, you might want to sit this one out because the real deal will be at work.

That's a silly question.

Ofc everyone loves tacos.

You think you can Kubrick stare at me, thou grozny little malchicky-wick?

You get no appy polly loggy for I smot where I like and my dva glazzies will viddy what they please. Dorogy Doozy, you're slovo-bugatty but your goober is gloopy.

Edited by StereoTypo

why, those are fighting words my dear droog. Come and get a kick in the yarbles, that is if you have any yarbles!

Dear starry dedoochka,

Your shoomy rot leaves me fashed and %&^gy, (and you're right, I have not yarblockos; I've got Kartoffels).

Let us end this bitva, bratty. There's no need to creech chepooka at a dobby droog.

You're as oomny as I, so let us use our messel-slovos to rezraz the nazzy nadsats!