The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Here's a few for you Loki.

#1: Please recount how you got Nova.

#2: Please recount how you got Vauban.

#3: Any particular reason you favor hammer head style helmets or is the extra space for the sensors honestly that appealing? grant it, taking into account sensor packages in sharks you couldn't have picked a better one than the hammer head (save for the great hammer head though honestly, not much difference other than size).

Also, If it was you in particular thank you for your assistance on Phobos against vor and krill. Much appreciated.

Been a while since I checked up here.

Q&A time for Loki? Sweet.

First off, As an (amateur) writer to another (much better) writer, keep up the great work Doozy. It's always entertaining to come back and read these.

Onto the question!

We've all heard of the 'Stalker incident' Loki, so we know that somewhere in that frame, you care a little for your team mates, even if it is just repaying a debt. Mind telling us of any other times you have pulled off something amazingly awesome behind the scenes to protect or help your team mates outside of the frame? Perhaps something inside the frame, if you're more comfortable with that.

As someone who has seen you do some amazing work, I'm interesting in tales you have to tell. I should stop here to keep from going into TL;DR territory. Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance if I get an answer,

Edited by chibichen

I have lurked in this place for a great deal of time, another one of the Faces In The Window. Normally I Don't Talk to Strangers but at last I have become another victim of Overlove for the Twisted Invisible Wild One, and I must Stand Up And Shout. Good thing I was up late enough to catch this. I guess that's one of the perks of being of of the Night People.

Now then, to the actual questions:

1. What is the most interesting, amusing, or otherwise curious place you've successfully Switch Teleported someone (be it yourself, an enemy, or an ally)?

2. What does one such as you do in his spare time?

3. What is the most unexpected reactions you've encountered in response to one of your hijinxs?

4. Have you ever tried wearing your suit upside down, you know, for kicks? (*Subtly points to http://i.imgur.com/GAs2GX8.gif for reference.)

5. What was the most demanding (physically, mentally, or resource-wise; take your pick) prank you've pulled?

6. Do you have anyone, real or fictional, that you look up to or feel inspired by?

As an aside, might I just say that I absolutely adore your work Doozy. This thread is a prime cause of my deep affection for the Warframe community, and your brilliant writing is to blame. As such, I would like to curse you for taking up so much of my time with your wonderful stories, and thank you for that same reason. Cheers.

Furthermore to Solaurus, it may be late now but if I might offer a post-mortem suggestion, I would have gone with Prince's Sexy MF. I know for a fact it's still up on Youtube at present (and quite easy to find, though I shall not link for fear of foul word regulations). I believe it is a song that would suit Volt quite well.

What are your plans about Nova?

Could you list the pranks(for each warframe) for which they hate you the most?

Vauban is kind of a Troll-Frame aswell, did you ever think to team up with him?

My last question. What will happen if the Necro-Warframe will become a better Troll-Frame than you? o.O

I think I found Loki's alter ego.

(Language/content warning)

Wow i havent heard that song in ages, ya know why? Cause we hot the bombs.

Anyway a question for loki:

What are your weapons of choice? I imagine they would be armour ignore to pop the windows while standing in another room but theres such a choice!

Loki,

2 questions and a comment:

1) What is your favorite secondary weapon?

2) How can your Decoy stand in empty space? I thought it was supposed to be fixed to a point of reference. Is it ninja magic or science? Either way, can we see it on Mythbusters?

Comment- I see you for what you are. You may hide who and what you are behind these cheap tricks and laughs, but I do know.

Edited by Kalenath

just ruin it for everyone. Now you're off the island.

Just trying to be helpful though (at least from what I see)... Welp, since I'm off the island, I'm gonna set my satellite over the island. And watching every situation.

Watching... Watching... Watching...

This thread is kind of messy at this point, reading through 80 pages trying to find the story posts is getting quite irritating.

Good job Doozy overall but i think this thread is done for me, unless you can somehow put the story arcs in one place. 

Mhmm...let me throw a question into the large mix. 

You're on an island for vacation (hypothetical, not saying the Tenno ever do get vacation time.), if you only had enough spare room to pack a single book, what book would that be?

you couldn't just ask what his fav book was you had to make a scenario 

That’s not a Prova and where it goes on beings without hands is not appropriate to say on these forums. I can assure you, however, that it is highly embarrassing for the victims and their peers.

ô.o Well then...i'll just be over here....with my twizzler-OH GOD WHY?!

Edited by Dark_Sandman

Loki.... Oh this will be fun..

Have you ever had the idea to mock Volt, and call him by the name of 'Thor', or would he be 'king of the lightbulbs'?

Do you and Uncle Vauban get along as troll-frames, or do you have enmity or a competition?

Best prank against a group of Tenno, who were they, and what is it that you did to the poor suckers?

I know that you are not intimidated by the others, but if they ever managed to get ahold of you... and that is a very big IF... what would you do? They aren't exactly happy with your pranks.

What is the worst mission you have ever dealt with, as a Tenno?

Which do you prefer the most: being a Hammerhead, a Submarine, or a Manta Ray?

And last question for now... Will you ever try stalking the Stalker, and drive him more mad?

Last bit, as commentary: Loki, you are a magnificent bastard, and a true friend to Excalibur. I wish I had someone like yourself watching my back. Even if it meant I would have a 'kick me' sign there whenever you were around.