The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

loki. ever heard of goonsquad (basically a huge clan of griefers in EVE Online, and many other games) 
seems like you would do a good job as thier leader.

oh, and people are always asking you about your pranks of the other warframes. but what about the lotus?

Edited by Arenta

I don't think you CAN prank Lotus. She's an omniscient AI that's managed to exist for thousands of years to let the Tenno out of cryosleep, so she'd certainly have some experience dealing with attempts to hack her.

Also, for Loki: Are you the one always forcing people's suit audio to blast Japanese taiko drum music? Is that a troll, or is it supposed to be a psychological warfare thing to frighten opponents? Whatever it is, I find it awesome.

Edited by SFkenny

is she an AI? we dont really know.
my theories is 
1. she's a rebel corpus who got tired of all of the fighting and wants to end it
2. she's the first tenno to wake up, a few years before the rest of them, and so was able to investigate what was going on, until she got hurt and now she wakes up the other tenno to stop the corpus, grineer, and infested. the reason for her never showing herself is her injury
3. a survivor of the grineer's invasion of earth.

the AI theory is new to me. but also makes sense.

• Before a recent update, the voice often referred to as the Lotus states at the end of some missions, "Good work Tenno, the Lotus will be pleased." hinting that the Lotus may be an organization rather than a single entity. This is recently changed to "I am pleased", stating the Lotus is in fact the speaker herself.
    or is she..
Edited by Arenta

Loki, thank you for existing, you where my first frame and I will never deep-6 my LOKI. Even if they create a Prime Variant.

Loki, are you aware that several people wish to "fix" the fact that you have no damaging abilities?

Why is it you are able to two-shot almost ANY OTHER WARFRAME in a duel with Radial Disarm, despite it doing no meaningful damage to hostile factions in the Sol System?

What is your opinion of Tenno that utilize Loki as a glorified Sniper Frame?

(Decoy way out of reach, switch teleport, Proceed to remove Sniper Ammo Pool)

Lastly, while you troll the $%^# out of your fellow Tenno in the field, do you ensure the prank has no Lethal consequences for the intended target?

Loki, you don't actually care anything about knowing the identity of the woman/computer that's repeatedly asking you to risk your neck for objectives that aren't ever elaborated on in terms of larger motive? It seems a bit odd to not be curious, or at the very least have some idea if you will be backstabbed by Lotus at any point...

Before a recent update, the voice often referred to as the Lotus states at the end of some missions, "Good work Tenno, the Lotus will be pleased." hinting that the Lotus may be an organization rather than a single entity. This is recently changed to "I am pleased", stating the Lotus is in fact the speaker herself.

or is she..

Or she just speaks in 3rd person. Like maybe she is a Hive Mind.

Edited by Xyroi

Loki, have any of the other frames done something mid-mission to annoy you?

For example, Mag using her previous iteration of Pull, or Vauban through Vortex or Bounce.

If so, how did you execute your divine retribution?

see above.

For reasons that if aren't now obvious, soon will be.

You people don't understand how trolls operate, do you? It's not a troll-off. We don't congregate on stages and have rap battles. Real trolls don't troll other trolls. It's like predators in nature, they don't fight each other.

Real trolls are all on the same team, regardless of whether they're horde or alliance, red or blue, pirate or corporate, empire or republic. The in-game factions don't matter. There is only one goal, grief the non-trolls. It's predators and victims, not crocodiles vs alligators. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you'll actually be able to play an online game without getting griefed.

Who said I meant trolling each other?  If there were some way to rate their performance, who would do better?  Indirect competition, not trolling each other.