The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Good call. Im not over in the rhino zone often enough to notice lately.

Well Kalen, the vote is in. You're in charge.

Oh hell NO!

You did NOT just do that to me...

*cringes*

My stuff is dark and serious with a humorous edge sometimes. YOURS is hilarious.

I know which I prefer, follow and obsess about and it is NOT my own work. Besides... compared to Ced or Doozy? I suck.

Edited by Kalenath

Oh hell NO!

*cringes*

My stuff is dark and serious with a humorous edge sometimes. YOURS is hilarious.

I know which I prefer, follow and obsess about and it is NOT my own work. Besides... compared to Ced or Doozy? I suck.

Don't be modest, your work is absolutely fabulous.

Oh hell NO!

*cringes*

this is moonlighting.

dark is my bread and butter. Wait till you see the stuff I'm actually going to sell.

Oh hell NO!

*cringes*

If you want to be angry at anyone, be angry and me. I was the one sujested that you should be incharge.

Please don't kill me.

Oh hell NO!

*cringes*

Just cuz you had a chicken moa and gentleman moa doesn't mean your stuff is amateur. Honestly you've got an amazing series of fics going, and the universe you've set is probably the best for warframes. DE should get you to write the background lore or something. Seriously.

Just cuz you had a chicken moa and gentleman moa doesn't mean your stuff is amateur. Honestly you've got an amazing series of fics going, and the universe you've set is probably the best for warframes. DE should get you to write the background lore or something. Seriously.

Well, for trying to get me to do that...  I sentence you to cut down the tallest Grineer you can find with... a HERRING!

Edited by Kalenath

tumblr_lmcm7hIizD1qjilw9o1_500.jpg

YOUR FEELS ARE MINE. YOU WILL BE NEXT.

I give to you, and the thread: The sad story of Ember.

Link:

Playlist:

Intro: Bangles - Eternal Flame

Cheap Trick - The Flame

Ben Moody ft. Anastacia - Everything Burns

Evanesence - My Immortal

Outro: Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry

Link:

Playlist:

Intro: Bangles - Eternal Flame

Cheap Trick - The Flame

Ben Moody ft. Anastacia - Everything Burns

Evanesence - My Immortal

Outro: Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry

For a little bit of irony: While I uploaded the video and the rest of the world can see it just fine, it is blocked in Germany. I can see my video only when in edit mode of the Video Manager. German DRM at it's finest.

For a little bit of irony: While I uploaded the video and the rest of the world can see it just fine, it is blocked in Germany. I can see my video only when in edit mode of the Video Manager. German DRM at it's finest.

I remember that back when I lived in Germany...'Hey, Nixeon, you saw this funny music video yet?'

'I hate you.'

*whispers* Rhino doesn't like holy grail references *whispers*

Ok...

I sentence you to cut down the tallest Grineer you can find on a Galleon with... a PROVA!

Its blocked here in Canada too... :(

Edited by Kalenath

CANADA ISN’T REAL

an essay

-snip-
Well shoot, you caught us, eh?

But you forgot about our new plastic bills; no longer will our larger denominations be confused with "real American money". Of course, given our "fey" nature, the bills come in several different colours! My favourite is our red fifty-dollar bill.

Edited by StereoTypo

Naturally a country that isnt real would switch to monopoly money.

I'll be far richer than bill gates in that awesome non-existent country.

But of course, money there isn't that valuable at all, because you can pay everything with a kind smile.

Edited by Dreykan

hey guys so none of you know me at all because im a stealth lurker (though I did choose Banki, and I was disappoint that it wasn't only Loki)

do you think i should write a framefic? ive been thinking about it, and i might, if people who i dont know and who dont care about the idea or me bother me into doing it

also, english is my first language, so please dont judge me too harshly

Naturally a country that isnt real would switch to monopoly money.

How did you know? We almost switched to Monopoly money but although it was colourful, it didn't have nearly enough sparkly holograms, translucent fairy-wing windows or queens on it... SO WE MADE OUR OWN MONEY!