Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing questions

VonDodo

Question

I'd like some help on archwings, since recently lot of alerts requires it.

Wich is the best place to rank up archwings?

Wich is the best mission to get mods?

I read old guides that says AW are quite balanced but they are all older than SOTR update...

I got odonata prime some times ago, is it still a viable all rounder or should i get another AW?

thank you

7 answers to this question

go to INT on uranus or MD on neptune, I prefer the MD since the affinity share range sucks and the MD you're required to stay close to each other 

INT on uranus is probably good for mod farming (although some mods only drop from corpus, so you should do MD missions vs corpus too), I suggest u cap 2-3 towers (aka: draco style) to get the max number of spawns. bring loot detector aura and Itzal if you have it, it'll make things a lot easier

idk what that question means....all archwings are great (just like warframes). 

like I said, all AWs are good, odonata p is still the best all-rounder (it's more defensive AW though), like like the excalibur of AWs 

good luck 

Has been a while since farming the mods so Dont remember that one but low level missions usually work.

Neptune-Salacia is extremely good for Exp.

Archwing are generally quite balanced indeed so no real need to use others. Though the Itzal and the new Amesha are my choices.

32 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

My recommendation would be to wait until DE fixes their recent changes. ATM there is a good chance archwing will make you motion sick and that really isn't pleasant.

A lot of people (like me) have not been having problems though.

But Maybe the FoV changes will help you out.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

odonata prime with just 1 forma is perfect for missions and jordas verdict raid...elytron is droppable on interception rot C on uranus and its very good also....itzal is in dojo..

All archwings are researched in the tenno lab of the dojo after SotR.

In my experience with poor archwing gear, Uranus interception and Neptune MD are both fairly difficult, although they are the best place to get mods. If you have a lot of spare credits, you could try getting lucky with transmutation; that's how I got some of my archwing mods