Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void Need A Boss

LorKeeper

Here is a rough sketch of one i came up with.

The idea came from the round laser beams we see in the void.

I don't have time to Draw anything better right now going out of town.

1002077_10201450199396466_1269271676_n.j

Name- Then Guardian of the Void

Boss Fight

I see this boss having a lot of Dynamics.

1. The cover on the boss will have different weapons that come out at different times.

2.  Mini copy's of the boss that come out and Boss will go under ground giving players a time limit to kill them, if not     killed in time boss will come out and you will have to fight all at the same time.

3. AOE blast that will kill you in one shot, this is the part where Lotus will guide you to take cover to avoid the bast and walls will come out so you can take cover.

Arena

I would like this boss to have his own area to fight him at, with obstacles along the way till you get to the area to fight him.

Before you can start killing the boss there will be round ball like we see in the Void the make your screen blur for a few seconds, you will have to take them out if you want to be able to see what you are fighting.

In the Void we can find this circles on the ground that  one half of it comes out depending where you are standing at, having some of this for cover will be nice.

Drops

weapons or  Frost Prime blueprints, or both.

New Mod drops

This is all i could think of, if you have any ideas feel free to post.

Edited by LorKeeper

i feel like the purpose of all the nerfs to invincibility recently has been to make it so they can actually put in a boss that is difficult that can have good loot... maybe i'm being optimistic though. 

i feel like the purpose of all the nerfs to invincibility recently has been to make it so they can actually put in a boss that is difficult that can have good loot... maybe i'm being optimistic though. 

I don't know, but is an idea i had and just putting it out there, But if they are working on a hard void boss i think that would be awesome too!

There is a new boss coming for the Void - it was confirmed at E3. Remember how the guy in the trailer [He's actually Cpt. Vor] got sliced in half, and then at the very end he twitched and glowed all Void-y? Well they said he's gonna be a boss in that state as well. The two halves sometimes fighting independently or something.

There is a new boss coming for the Void - it was confirmed at E3. Remember how the guy in the trailer [He's actually Cpt. Vor] got sliced in half, and then at the very end he twitched and glowed all Void-y? Well they said he's gonna be a boss in that state as well. The two halves sometimes fighting independently or something.

yeah i know that i dint think was going to be a void boss, i will have to look at the life-stream they said something about it there but i don't think they said he was going to be a void boss too.

yeah i know that i dint think was going to be a void boss, i will have to look at the life-stream they said something about it there but i don't think they said he was going to be a void boss too.

I may well be wrong about that, but I am pretty sure they mentioned it would be a void boss.

if that is the boss of the void, than the orokin's have seriously failed.... that looks like a huge box-trap boss... and i if remember correctly, the box-traps were part of the orokin structures, created by the orokin to protect the place..... so....for that to be the boss?.....ew......

if that is the boss of the void, than the orokin's have seriously failed.... that looks like a huge box-trap boss... and i if remember correctly, the box-traps were part of the orokin structures, created by the orokin to protect the place..... so....for that to be the boss?.....ew......

Did you ever ask yourself why the Tenno are the once setting off the traps in the Void and getting attacked by them?

All the missions in the Void our enemies are there.

Maybe is because the enemy has taken over, is kill or be killed by it.

Did you ever ask yourself why the Tenno are the once setting off the traps in the Void and getting attacked by them?

Or that we are the "corrupted" ones.  They made it a point to say that the Tenno developed amnesia from being in cryostasis, maybe the Orokin were not exactly nice people.

im just saying if with all the technological advancements, since it was/is implied that orokin's were an advanced race, that for that ugly looking box-trap to be a boss.... so much disappointment to me that, that thing is part of the orokin technology....

Well, they'll have to build up the Orokin lore before they can make a boss like the ones we've already seen. I suspect that the first Orokin boss type thing will actually be a super difficult puzzle room that will be unbeatable without cooperation and care and probably independent of many warframe powers. 

For example: Neural Sentry Core

Large, multi level cylindrical room. 

When you enter there will be a large number of high level corrupted.

On the walls there will be say 4 nodes. These nodes, will spend most of their time behind panels. When the panels open, the nodes will move fast (fast enough to severely impair accuracy) circularly around the room for a period of 15 seconds. During this period it will reassemble, resurrect and buff the corrupted who already perished by the hands of your squad. It is also the only time during which you can do damage to the nodes. 

The panels will stay closed for say 60 seconds. During the 60 seconds it will heal 75% of the damage done to the nodes. 

There will be 4 raised platforms corresponding to each node which will also move with nodes, causing any tenno on it to fall over. Each platform will have an Orokin terminal with a new and difficult puzzle to solve. Once solved, it will not reveal the node but a corridor leading to the nodes power source. 

It will turn out that the power source is in fact a tenno warframe in a pod. There will be some parts to destroy that will free the pod and thus cut off the power source. This will slow the speed of the nodes. However, the pod will release a corrupted tenno into the main cylindrical room who will be like Stalker but perhaps different powers and new Orokin weapons. Also, if you do not exit the room before the nodes begin to spin again, you will have to find another way out. You'll be able to follow the corrupt tenno pod transport route, but you'll have to compete with lasers, turrets and more corrupted, all the while your squad is down one with an extra enemy force on the battlefield. 

The above puzzles should be difficult, but there should be secret rooms along the way which have a sub-boss and an Orokin Cipher which will do the puzzle instantly. 

Upon destruction of the neural sentry cores, all remaining corrupted perish and a new loot room is revealed with whatever awesome drops people can think of. 

Edited by Mr.Popo

Well, they'll have to build up the Orokin lore before they can make a boss like the ones we've already seen. I suspect that the first Orokin boss type thing will actually be a super difficult puzzle room that will be unbeatable without cooperation and care and probably independent of many warframe powers. 

For example: Neural Sentry Core

Large, multi level cylindrical room. 

When you enter there will be a large number of high level corrupted.

On the walls there will be say 4 nodes. These nodes, will spend most of their time behind panels. When the panels open, the nodes will move fast (fast enough to severely impair accuracy) circularly around the room for a period of 15 seconds. During this period it will reassemble, resurrect and buff the corrupted who already perished by the hands of your squad. It is also the only time during which you can do damage to the nodes. 

The panels will stay closed for say 60 seconds. During the 60 seconds it will heal 75% of the damage done to the nodes. 

There will be 4 raised platforms corresponding to each node which will also move with nodes, causing any tenno on it to fall over. Each platform will have an Orokin terminal with a new and difficult puzzle to solve. Once solved, it will not reveal the node but a corridor leading to the nodes power source. 

It will turn out that the power source is in fact a tenno warframe in a pod. There will be some parts to destroy that will free the pod and thus cut off the power source. This will slow the speed of the nodes. However, the pod will release a corrupted tenno into the room who will be like stalker but perhaps different powers and new Orokin weapons. Also, if you do not exit the room before the nodes begin to spin again, you will have to find another way out. You'll be able to follow the corrupt tenno pod transport route, but you'll have to compete with lasers, turrets and more corrupted, all the while your squad is down one with an extra enemy force on the battlefield. 

The above puzzles should be difficult, but there should be secret rooms along the way which have a sub-boss and an Orokin Cipher which will do the puzzle instantly. 

Upon destruction of the neural sentry cores, all remaining corrupted perish and a new loot room is revealed with whatever awesome drops people can think of. 

This is really cool idea thanks for the feedback.