Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Napalm...

CrashDaxter

I hate him.

IT'S OP.

Why? Because this guy can destruct a defense mission with 1-2 shots. I was doing the mission for the new artifact, at certain point a Napalm shoots to the artifact and... end of the mission, 40 minutes wasted.

My team: Vauban (me), Mag, Excalibur and Loki...

Edited by CrashDaxter

itt people call a defense objective that can be killed in 1-2 shots thanks to utterly broken scaling "challenge"

If you shoot napalm at something, I'm pretty sure it melts and burns to crisps in reality, so the broken scaling makes things no more "broken" than reality. It's @(*()$ napalm.

If you shoot napalm at something, I'm pretty sure it melts and burns to crisps in reality, so the broken scaling makes things no more "broken" than reality. It's @(*()$ napalm.

...except this is a game. About cyber ninjas in space that wear exoskeletons that let us command fire, water vapor in the air, mess with the minds of our enemies and teleport.

Also the objective is supposedly something ancient and powerful. You'd think they'd have taken a bit more precaution in its defenses.

I hate him.

IT'S OP.

Why? Because this guy can destruct a defense mission with 1-2 shots. I was doing the mission for the new artifact, at certain point a Napalm shoots to the artifact and... end of the mission, 40 minutes wasted.

STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BABY !!!

Do you know how I feel? When on wave 10 I got disconnected and changed to host?! I needed to do it again and I did it .

Those Grinner Napalm must be loved. You just suck at this game no wonder you complain about their OP.

I love him.

He is OP.

Why? Because this guy can destruct a defense mission with 1-2 shots. 

My maxed mods and Frost is useful in group.

Yes but there wasn't Frost on my team, there was a Loki that every 3 seconds needed to be revived.

But when she says that a heavy unit is approaching it could mean 1 or 3 in later waves. There's no specification so when the two Napalms are taken down and focused on across the room, the one that walked in the back door has a merry ol' time skipping up to the artifact to destroy it.

So thats why we instantly (like in under a second) lost the event alert's Endless Defense mission on wave 17 while my Frost's Snow Globe was protecting the Artifact that had 91% health left and we were all standing around it shooting Grineer in their face.

I think you can imagine how confused we were that second.

But yeah, we did it the second time.

I think its unfair and should get some DE attention.

I hate him.

IT'S OP.

Your mag should have been paying attention and shield boosted the pod after it took the first hit with Polarize.

End of story.

A enemy who can one shot an Artifact and kill it with a DOT that you can do nothing about is not a challenge but bad design. Ive seen the Napalms fire go through Snow Globe which doesnt make sense.

When someone is playing a mission for a long time and fails it because of some cheap S#&$ people tend stop playing.

Holy crap guys, there is no problem here.

Fire kills the artifact, just like toxic clouds do in Xini. Just prioritize the Napalms first.

Its simple and easy.

Nice work with the Grineer alert, DE. That one was fun!