Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help! Bought prime acces on wrong account.

kevernstsen1

Question

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Am I the only one who finds this slightly dodgy?

I made i new account to play with one of my friends (this account) just so i would not be to op in missions. I was logged in on this account when i bought the prime acces

Just fyi multiple accounts are against the ToS. You shouldn't be admitting this publicly.

If you didn't want to be op, buy a lato and a mk1 Paris and don't spam abilities. Prime access weapons are not going to help you NOT be OP.

8 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

Just fyi multiple accounts are against the ToS. You shouldn't be admitting this publicly.

Multiple accounts are against the terms of service, but it's more or less understood that DE's policy is that you can have multiple accounts as long as you aren't using them to game the system (e.g. multiple event rewards).

A fair number of players have made secondary accounts to experience the game as a new player with the recent changes.

8 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

If you didn't want to be op, buy a lato and a mk1 Paris and don't spam abilities. Prime access weapons are not going to help you NOT be OP.

He wants the Prime Access equipment on his main account while his alt account remains low level to be on par with his friends, not some other way around.

Edited by Inarticulate

29 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Multiple accounts are against the terms of service, but it's more or less understood that DE's policy is that you can have multiple accounts as long as you aren't using them to game the system (e.g. multiple event rewards).

A fair number of players have made secondary accounts to experience the game as a new player with the recent changes.

He wants the Prime Access equipment on his main account while his alt account remains low level to be on par with his friends, not some other way around.

..... I derped hard. My bad. o3o;

DE may close an eye if you don't go publicize that you have multiple account, those people who have it knows that they have to keep it low profile. If you send a support to tell them straight in the face that I own more than one account,chances of them going according to TOS is higher than getting the exchange sorted out.( since you want them make interaction between both account) 
Don't make a cry post if both your account end up getting banned since you agreed to the TOS punishment in the first place.