Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are any of you guys done any kuria hunting recently?

FreezerFlare

Question

4 answers to this question

Ah, for this one I tend to run Capture, since it will pass quickly and the Capture target may occasionally spawn in the room above.Make sure you head to Ceres (not judging you as a player, its just for anyone else who wants to know). If you check the comments on those videos there are others who let you know where they found it.

Yeah, Ceres Capture is your best bet.  People have also recommended Spy, but maybe only to break the monotony.  Capture is faster and still generates a fairly large map.  Make sure you do a thorough search.  Capture has at last two paths: one to the capture target's exit and one to your exit.

I don't remember exactly, but it probably took me around 10-20 tries to get this tile, and that's still the only time I have ever seen it.  Rare tile is rare.

23 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Yeah, Ceres Capture is your best bet.  People have also recommended Spy, but maybe only to break the monotony.  Capture is faster and still generates a fairly large map.  Make sure you do a thorough search.  Capture has at last two paths: one to the capture target's exit and one to your exit.

I don't remember exactly, but it probably took me around 10-20 tries to get this tile, and that's still the only time I have ever seen it.  Rare tile is rare.

After what felt like 80+ different attempts at different missions...

I got it

YZTFpNv.png ty