Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mod Suggestion - Pickup Radius

Mickey1779

Having experienced this numerous times myself and seeing other threads and screenshots where items fall into small inaccessible areas behind or between furniture.

Name: Gimme Gimme Gimme

Description: Increase default pickup radius of WarFrame.

Rank 0 - 3 feet

Rank 1 - 5 feet

Rank 2 - 7 feet

Rank 3 - 10 feet

Clearly Rank 0 would be enough for people to get items that fall behind something and Rank 3 will be for the person that just runs down the middle of the hallway once all the containers and lockers have been opened.

This could either be a WarFrame mod or a Sentinel mod that enhances WarFrame pickup radius.

Problem is that mod slots for frames are too valuable to use on mods like this most of the time. It's a good idea, but who is going to use it over another mod? I really wish they would give us some mod slots that only work with mods like this and master thief, theif's wit, enemy sense, rush maybe etc.

I would not even want that mod TBH. It is like the Loot Radar mod not much use at all. Can't give up a slot for the lose of one or two items here and there. 

I am sure others may like your idea and its a good suggestion, but not for me anyway.