Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need a good ember build :s

Serbian2G

Question

So last few days i was experimenting with Ember and i want to find a sweet spot with a built that would allow me both efficiency and power strenght and reach. So far i have not found many combinations that worked that great.. I'm just looking for suggestions to try out cause i'm mostly using her for Survival/Defense missions.

Thanks ^^

Edited by Serbian2G

5 answers to this question

Hard to answer this question with a generic build since we do not know your playing style, mods you own, weapons, what you didnt like about specific builds, etc.

Here is what I do:

1.  Do a search on these forums, you will find a lot of suggestions, here is a good thread.

2. Do a google image search on "Warframe Ember build" and you will get a lot of images of the builds you can try.

3.  Finally, go to YouTube a do a search on the same as above.  I prefer videos over images because an explanation (for what it's worth) comes with it.

Edited by (PS4)jkalemis

My build:

Enemy radar

vitality

stretch

primed continuity

tramsient fortitude

intensify

streamline

fleeting expertise 4/5

energy conversion

power drift (exhilus)

Energy conversion works great here because with world on fire you only need to cast it once and the buff will persist. It will give you near max efficiency on drain with respectible duration and 250% power strength to incinerate the map. I sometimes swap power drift for firewalker for better mobility.

edit: If long survival runs is what you are doing I suggest you forgo power strength for max range and add the world on fire augment called firequake for CC. Works much better.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

This is my build for my Ember Prime

Requirements: 3 formas, orokin reactor and a exilus adapter

Aura Slot: Rifle Amp - maxed

Exilus Slot: Power Drift - maxed (can be changed with Cunning Drift if you want more range)

Madurai Slots: 

Transient Fortitude - maxed

Primed Continuity - maxed

Intensify - Maxed

Naramon Slot: Primed Flow - maxed

Other Slots:

Streamline - maxed

Stretch - maxed

Firequake - maxed

Fleeting Expertise - rank 4

Stats: Power Duration - 78%

Power Efficiency - 175%

Power Range - 145% (160% if you use Cunning Drift)

Power Strength - 200% (185% if you used Cunning Drift)

For me I've found this build to be the best balance between Power Strength and Effeciency. I also use Rifle Amp instead of other more helpful Auras (ex. Energy Siphon) because I usually take along the Ignis with a pure fire build. The Ignis coupled with Accelerant equals lots of fun :).

Edited by ELCHICOLOCO

8 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

My build:

Enemy radar

vitality

stretch

primed continuity

tramsient fortitude

intensify

streamline

fleeting expertise 4/5

energy conversion

power drift (exhilus)

Energy conversion works great here because with world on fire you only need to cast it once and the buff will persist. It will give you near max efficiency on drain with respectible duration and 250% power strength to incinerate the map. I sometimes swap power drift for firewalker for better mobility.

edit: If long survival runs is what you are doing I suggest you forgo power strength for max range and add the world on fire augment called firequake for CC. Works much better.

I run exactly the build mentioned with Max range and firequake.