Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrong things we do

Deshiel

On 29. 7. 2016 at 9:28 PM, OverlordMcGeek said:

Telling little kids to stay down when they trip or are in a fight.

I told one kid to punch back the big mean kid that was constantly hiting him in the shoulder and the poor fella kept pleading for him to stop. When that little fella went to sit alone near me and my kids I called him over and told him to punch the guy back if he doesn't stop. LoL

When the big guy started to harras him again he didn't cry but instead looked at me and noded. I noded back. He turned around and broke the big kid's nose in one swing of his fist. I grabed my kids and retreated before the brave warrior could point out his new advisor to the sudden swarm of moms.

On 7/28/2016 at 7:15 AM, Deshiel said:

I find my niece torturing my new kitten. She pulled the kitten into the air by the tail and laughed at its screams for halp.

I step in and release my kitten.

I tell niece that she can't do this to kittens because it hurts them alot.

She tells me that I am not her father so I should go away *does go away hand motion and stares very angrily*

I tell her that her mom and dad told me to "beat her up" if she behaves like that

She says " Will you beat me up like dad beats mom?"

Im like... :O WTF

I mean...If she were "misbehaving" and she asked you that, and you decided to "punish" her...

...I'd say you should "beat her up".

14 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Try being pregnant eating nothing but cheesecake day/night since there is no one around to tell you not to...totally did not happen for a full month...

You burned it all down playing warframe ;)

probably getting into video games. 

what I have noticed though, is i turned out a lot less naive than the rest of my buddies. most of them have.. kinda bad grammar and spelling, and are still into crap like cute cat/puppy pictures and really cheap memes which for one reason or another pisses me off a lot, probably because I know they could have done better in school when we were kids. which makes me sound like a total self-entitled arse. 

mostly in the whole sense of lol omg selfieee ecksdee lmao rofl hashtag minecraft and basically understanding things like clickbait, false internet personalities, and being able to communicate with the bulk of the gaming(yes i know i hate that word too.) community that is self-aware and intelligent to a degree. 

as a result of this they've distanced themselves from me a little bit. being the only one truly in touch with what i'd say is the inner internet out of my small pool of friends is pretty bittersweet.

28 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

probably getting into video games. 

what I have noticed though, is i turned out a lot less naive than the rest of my buddies. most of them have.. kinda bad grammar and spelling, and are still into crap like cute cat/puppy pictures and really cheap memes which for one reason or another pisses me off a lot, probably because I know they could have done better in school when we were kids. which makes me sound like a total self-entitled arse. 

mostly in the whole sense of lol omg selfieee ecksdee lmao rofl hashtag minecraft and basically understanding things like clickbait, false internet personalities, and being able to communicate with the bulk of the gaming(yes i know i hate that word too.) community that is self-aware and intelligent to a degree. 

as a result of this they've distanced themselves from me a little bit. being the only one truly in touch with what i'd say is the inner internet out of my small pool of friends is pretty bittersweet.

Ah seems like you've experienced MK syndrome. 

Coming back to check if I turned off the stove or lock the front door.

Look for items in my bag. Blame my brother if I'm missing something or couldn't find it. 

Let your adorable pet sloppily lick your face when you come home from work or school happy to see you. And soon after you see them lick their behind and your niece tells you your pet ate her own poop a moment ago. Bleeech yuck!

10 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

It gets lonely...then again your smarter than mostly everyone in society and you don't act like an idiot. It's got it's ups and downs.

This syndrome doesn't go well with Global chat. I wonder how the GotL cope with it, I can't bear to stay in there for more than 5 seconds.