Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bere] Can someone advice Saryn build for bere please?

SonicSonedit

Question

6 answers to this question

ovexternded, stretch, cunning drift, Blind Rage, TRansient fortitude, Prime flow, Streamline, P cont, all maxed is my build

Aura cp, exilus - waever u want, if u can fit in "power strenght exilus mod" u can put it there, but not critical by any means.

128 duration, 70-75 efficiency, 250 range, 194 ps are my stats. Energy pool of 850. 

Don't have to stay on top of column, since its a sphere anyway, so u can be under it if u want  (easier to pick up convergence).

10 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Bere? Not sure what that is.

You will and you probably will wish you hadn't.  The new attempt at Draco, basically.  

To Sonic: Is there anything different about that mission that the zillions of Draco builds on Warframe Builder won't tell you?  (trying not to sound snotty, sorry if it does)

8 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

From what I got from a quick search they might be refering to Berehnyia, Sedna which is what some players have been trying to use in place of Draco as an XP farm. Don't know how to build for that though.

16 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Better..... Saryn can be modded for two ways , to nuke or to support. Nuking only works up to lvl 50 so if you not a endless guy this may be the one for you. However spores is the end game saryn. With a spores build build for range and duration so a maxed oerectended and a primed continuty is pretty much what you'll need the rest is up to you as long as it doesnt mess with the build. For nuking build for power strength with a tad of duration and decent range. Transient fortitude, continuty, and a stretch should be essential. If you arent runniing a primed flow you have to stay active with using your spores  and poison blade type ability to get energy. Kind it mind that with the saryn rework in order to get the most dps from miasma you must use spores and have your molt at the lowest hp value possible before casting

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

Just now, b0_on said:

ovexternded, stretch, cunning drift, Blind Rage, TRansient fortitude, Prime flow, Streamline, P cont, all maxed is my build

Aura cp, exilus - waever u want, if u can fit in "power strenght exilus mod" u can put it there, but not critical by any means.

128 duration, 70-75 efficiency, 250 range, 194 ps are my stats. Energy pool of 850. 

Don't have to stay on top of column, since its a sphere anyway, so u can be under it if u want  (easier to pick up convergence).

Thanks a lot for your answer!