Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

in-game Personal Multi-Chat.

(PSN)AngelShur

This is a Question to you, Tenno.

Would you like or rather use it, if you had your own personal in-game multi-chat where you can invite your friends and have your own group conversations?  

Just let me know below:

Yes = Like

No = No, nothing 

But please explain why yes, why would you use it for, and why Not.

Thanks for your time! Your opinion is important!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

5 minutes ago, BlazerEraser said:

Not sure if it's needed, you can always create a session and invite friends to chat...or go to the dojo...doesn't seem needed. 

If you want a private talk with more than 3 people i imagine you can make a clan.

Sometimes, people simply make friends outside of a clan. This will help players who don't really want to voice chat, and also players (clan leaders) who want to have a multi session chat with other leaders, all at once. :)

1 minute ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Sometimes, people simply make friends outside of a clan. This will help players who don't really want to voice chat, and also players (clan leaders) who want to have a multi session chat with other leaders, all at once. :)

Hmm, now that i think about it, us PC users have steam, so we can potentially just make friends and make multi chat using the steam overlay if we really want to, how is it for console players though? Don't you have similar social features ?

1 minute ago, BlazerEraser said:

Hmm, now that i think about it, us PC users have steam, so we can potentially just make friends and make multi chat using the steam overlay if we really want to, how is it for console players though? Don't you have similar social features ?

I know this, for I both play (lately on steam) on PC and Consoles... we can do both, I'm thinking on an in-game feature. :)

First: I am on Zuckerbook?

Second: I can see it being a thing but there is so much better tools for it than a in game chat. It would work but it would be a chaos spawn.

I'll keel let it be as it is, also you want a group text chat for console?

1 minute ago, Harloq said:

First: I am on Zuckerbook?

Second: I can see it being a thing but there is so much better tools for it than a in game chat. It would work but it would be a chaos spawn.

I'll keel let it be as it is, also you want a group text chat for console?

Ok, fair enough!

On all platforms! Every feature I suggest to be implemented are for all platforms... :)

would be super nice if we could create custom tabs

atm we can have 'in-line' pms but this is currently fairly confusing as they in-line messages ALSO leak into individual specific tabs and it gets hard to follow a conversation if 6 ppl are trying to msg and talk to you at once =/ 

4 minutes ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

would be super nice if we could create custom tabs

atm we can have 'in-line' pms but this is currently fairly confusing as they in-line messages ALSO leak into individual specific tabs and it gets hard to follow a conversation if 6 ppl are trying to msg and talk to you at once =/ 

You can remove this in Options ;)