Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kepler Rush

DeviousDescent

After about an hour of attempts I've decided to give up on the Phobos Keplar Rush zone. The time limit seems impossible. I can't seem to get to the end until the last ship is about to leave, and I have all of 5 seconds or so to take it down. Navigating through those tunnels, without getting stuck on some part and having to waste 10-20 seconds to right myself, is a headache.  The amount of precision movement needed to go through there seems totally out of hand considering the lack of precise movement allowed by the Archwing in the first place.

If you're a new player like myself then so far the game has not given you ample time to figure out how to control it well, then all of a sudden I'm expected to be a master. I wouldn't even care if not for the two nodes gated behind this mission. I like the overall idea behind the mission, but the execution is very inconsiderate to the new players who are really the only ones bothering to play this mission.

An extra 30 seconds would still be tricky but I feel like it would actually be possible to take down 1 or even 2 ships. As it stands now... for me at least, it's not worth my effort.

The trick I did to finish it was mostly to use the regular sprint or whatever it is on archwing and only using the afterburners when theres a clear straight path while also looking out for and shooting those mines. Just slap dat hyperion thrusters on your wing and use high fire rate guns. I used fluctus so aiming at those mines were easy. Only got hit by two mines and slammed through walls maybe 2 or 3 times throughout my mission and still got 10 secs to spare. 

Also AM-"Bunny".... hop online...  unintended pun? :D  

Edited by xShun

Does this map stay the same or constantly change? I spend more than half my time just trying to figure out which direction in which to look to see the way to move ahead, and those parts are frequently where the mines aren't (because obviously they want you to fly through those). The waypoint markers are hopeless. Running into everything in the entire place no matter how carefully I fly.

Nope. Good thing these aren't mandatory, because I'd quit the game until they weren't or until they figured out this parkour in space thing. 

21 hours ago, DeviousDescent said:

Thank you for the help AM-Bunny. I'm a bit flabbergasted by how fast you flew through there. Even with all the mines removed by you I still couldn't go that fast..

Itzal is the fastest Archwing.  Then again, I took my healer frame to that map, and blew up all 3 transports with 45 seconds to spare.