Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple of questions about focus

(PSN)ghinellil

Question

I unlocked Naramon, and put all my focus on Shadow Step. But seem is hard for me to activate it. Sometimes works, the most not. I used the Broken War with high change of critical damage. Should i put more focus on the principal "node"? 

Another question... sometimes i see players with a pink/orange aura on their feet, and some smoke coming out from them!? Is that a focus thing? 

7 answers to this question

First make sure you have shadow step highlighted red. If it is black then that means it is not active and you need to activate it. 

Second it will only work after you've used your focus ability for the first time in every mission. After the first use it will stay active for the remainder of the mission.

Edited by xXRiomaXx

I don't have Acolytes mods.... 

8 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

First make sure you have shadow step highlighted red. If it is black then that means it is not active and you need to activate it. 

Second it will only work after you've used your focus ability for the first time. After the first use it will stay active for the remainder of the mission.

I know how the focus work. I wanted to know if have Mind Spike unranked affect Shadow Step. 

Edited by (PS4)ghinellil