Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EXP Grinding?

--UL--NightBlade_NB

Question

7 answers to this question

You don't need to anymore.

Before they killed Draco they made it so you get free points on your guns based on your mastery rank. Anything worth putting forma and a potato on you can just start using right away instead of killing lowbie mobs or farming affinity. My XP farm spot is literally to do alerts, which are now more numerous and often reward cores.

A MR7 can put capped damage on a gun right away with a potato or a V on it. Then the gun levels fast vs high level enemies if you're using it to kill the things. Frames are a little slower because you still start with locked/low rank abilities so you can't usually get actual kills with damage powers right away, but they get aura mods for even more free points so it evens out. Melee weapons are HILARIOUSLY easy now with stance mods on top of MR points. I can go into a mission with an unranked melee and come out top kills and rank 27-30 in one run XP boosted.

Edited by VKhaun

On 7/30/2016 at 6:14 PM, VKhaun said:

Melee weapons are HILARIOUSLY easy now with stance mods on top of MR points. I can go into a mission with an unranked melee and come out top kills and rank 27-30 in one run XP boosted.

This is so true.  Add in a few Stealth Kills and you can gain a level per kill almost.  

I've used Spy missions for as long as I can remember - especially once Ivara came out, that added to the incentives.

I strongly recommend against grinding exp, that leads to burnout much faster. I tend to split up my activities to whichever gains a greater net total: for example - Heiracon is good for Core/Relic/Mod farming as well as some Exp, although it's an Excavation. I mix different mission types rather than stonewall back to back runs.

Try to kill more birds with one stone so you can have a bit more variety, grinding tends to get old very quickly.