Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun Weapons

Xiia0d3m0n

Question

19 answers to this question

Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, Tonkor, Rakta Cernos, Dread, Synoid Simulor, Sancti Tigris, Hek/Vaykor Hek, Amprex, Ignis and Dex Sybaris.

1. Do note that they require to be used forma on to fit in builds respective to their stats which make them viable for end game. And not to mention that few of them require you to be of MR12 to purchase them from the Syndicates that they're available in. i.e Rakta Cernos, Synoid Simulor, Sancti Tigris and Vaykor Hek. 

Edited by Xephor_EX

I really enjoy playing with the Dex Sybaris and the Karak Wraith actually. Something about the "feel" of the weapon always makes them enjoyable. Lex prime and Sonicor are my two favorite secondaries, Sonicor because who doesnt love a good ragdoll and the Lex Prime cause killing things in one shot is always fun. For melee I prefer either the Orthos prime or a speed Galatine with tempo royal. Both look very cool and allow you to "wade" through enemies very easily. Hope this is helpful!

Buzlok is worth a look.

It's got a satisfying sound, a neat homing mechanic and now that we can bind alt fire and zoom separately, you can use the scope with the regular automatic fire. AFAIK it's the only weapon in the game right now that can both accurately hip fire and use a scope, since sniper rifles got their accuracy nerfed when not zoomed. Probably moot though since the homing mechanic makes it hard to pass up maxed Heavy Caliber.

Edited by VKhaun

19 hours ago, (XB1)D3P8 said:

a speed Galatine with tempo royal.

kA6do8h.jpg

Some of my other fun weapons.

Crit and Status Amprex with Combustion Beam mod.  

Mutalist Cernos with extra gas status with Saryn.  

Dex Sybaris and Rakta Cernos speak for themselves.  

Okina, Nikana series with Blind Justice, Lacera, and Ninkondi.  

Lastly, the Hikou Prime with Concealed Explosives and Talons.  

Edit: I stole that picture from Vkhaun in another thread.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne
giving credit.

19 hours ago, EvidentBacchus7 said:

Depends on your play style which one is best for you:

Sancti Tigris, Vaykor Hek, Tonkor, Lanka, Synoid Simulor, Quanta Vandal, Rubico.

Those are some decent primaries, check em out.

You missed the point?

I gotta say though, Dex Sybaris, Penta w/ Adhesive Blast, Tigris, Galatine w/ Cleaving Whirlwind, and any gauntlet/sparring type weapon with Gaia's Tragedy and Berserker/ Primed Fury are fun. Probably some I'm forgetting, but those are a few I've had the most actual fun and laughs with.

On 7/31/2016 at 7:15 AM, Xiia0d3m0n said:

Whats the weapon(s) that u had the most fun with ?

I thought by "Fun" you meant fun rather than necessarily good.

First time I saw sonicor launch a grineer off the map I thought “Oooh how fun!”

Then I got the Ninkondi and Oh my, are they a fun weapon (with the stance anyway). Ignis can be fun too!

Sancti is a REALLY good weapon and when it procs that is what I call fun…Synoid Simulor was fun but now I’m a bit tired of its ability to destroy without aiming..Akstilletto Prime is a very fun beast of a weapon and I really quite like the Azima… Staticor again is a giggle sometimes but the recoil animation can cause headaches with over use.

These are my favourite "fun" weapons to use and if I'm honest Sonicor has the number one spot for hilariousness.