Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should reactants stop dropping once whole team is ready?

Sannidor

My main issue is reactants being confused as a rare resource or a mod as all share a similar light beacon.

They need to be visible for a player who collected required amount for he should be able to mark one for team at any point... However:

I see no harm if reactants stopped dropping and existing disappear once whole team is full, maybe?

Surely they should be visible on mini-map with special symbol and please consider replacing beacon light wit some other glow effect.

I noticed it in fissure survivals which seem to be the only missions worth staying after gathering reactants.

Also, if maximum drop items replacement rule applies to them it surely should not, these are crucial for mission progress.

i dont really see how u cant be confused by the glow and i dont think they need to be on the mini map. that would be confusing. if i have my ten i just finish the mission and i dont care if there r more dropping....but if more drops would mean more ducats i wont say no ,)

No, the reactants dropping all the time leaves no place for calculation errors, you will be able to get your reactants no matter what happens (unless the other players rush to extraction obviously, which has to be fixed as well)

They need a function instead. They could fuel the relic buff, extending it's duration. Or give extra focus points. Or accumulate into traces. Say you get an extra trace for every 5 reactants picked up after the relic is open...

Lots of options really... no sense in wasting the opportunity.