Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jailbreak (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

((Daak and Ninja already forgot about the ooc thread XD))

8 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav rolled his eyes

"That joke stopped being funny thousands of years ago. But whatever, I'll go first. I'm Captain J'Taav, ex-grineer. I got captured after a series of highly unprofitable contracts that resulted in me and my two best men being shot down by a grineer patrol. My men were able to escape, but I wasn't so lucky."

he draws in a breath, and continues, "Now I sit in this cell, awaiting the arena or death by atterax."

"Interesting story..."

"What about you, Hemp?"

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Daak and Ninja already forgot about the ooc thread XD))

"Interesting story..."

"What about you, Hemp?"

(Nah we didn't.)

"Sorry, to cut in gentlemen and lady on the story telling"

As a voice can be heard from another cell.

"But i heard something about breaking out, am i correct?"

Just now, ninja234 said:

(Nah we didn't.)

"Sorry, to cut in gentlemen and lady on the story telling"

As a voice can be heard from another cell.

"But i heard something about breaking out, am i correct?"

J'Taav chuckles

"That depends on how interesting your story is."

Just now, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav chuckles

"That depends on how interesting your story is."

" Name's Eion and my story? Well, i began my humble life as an orphan as my parents were gunned down in front me by grineer elite lancers. Then i was found by a smuggler goes by the name Den, he showed me the ropes and taught me how to steal and the rest is self explanatory got a little to over my little thief head and got caught and thrown in here."

6 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

" Name's Eion and my story? Well, i began my humble life as an orphan as my parents were gunned down in front me by grineer elite lancers. Then i was found by a smuggler goes by the name Den, he showed me the ropes and taught me how to steal and the rest is self explanatory got a little to over my little thief head and got caught and thrown in here."

Hemp sighed. "...Tough luck."

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

"Well Eion, we are indeed planning an escape, but first I wanna know why everyone is locked up in a cell."

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

"Well Eion, we are indeed planning an escape, but first I wanna know why everyone is locked up in a cell."

"I want to know that as well, since i got my story out of the way and i apologize for stopping yours, you may continue"

Eion looks over at Hemp.

"I believe you were next in line for the stories?"

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

"I want to know that as well, since i got my story out of the way and i apologize for stopping yours, you may continue"

Eion looks over at Hemp.

J'Taav chuckled

"How did a corpus end up in a grineer prison anyway?"

Edited by bowiespoon

Just now, ninja234 said:

Eion looks over at Hemp.

Hemp sighed. "...I was out on a solo data recovery mission for the Rebeelion. Then a rookie accidentaly triggers my aidcaller from afar. The thing sends out an alarm meant to attract Rebeelion members when we're on a team mission. Next thing I know, I'm surrounded and locked up. Turns out my buddy Grunst got captured because of that too..."

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hemp sighed. "...I was out on a solo data recovery mission for the Rebeelion. Then a rookie accidentaly triggers my aidcaller from afar. The thing sends out an alarm meant to attract Rebeelion members when we're on a team mission. Next thing I know, I'm surrounded and locked up. Turns out my buddy Grunst got captured because of that too..."

"So wait," J'Taav laughs, "You walked into a grineer base with a foghorn attached to you? That's a new one on me."

"Alright Red, who'd you kill to get in here?" he joked

Edited by bowiespoon

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Eion made a confused look that no one can see.

"Hhmm, i don't know much about this Rebeelion but wouldn't they remove this "aidcaller" on infiltration missions?"

3 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"So wait," J'Taav laughs, "You walked into a grineer base with a siren attached to you? That's a new one on me."

"Alright Red, who'd you kill to get in here?" he joked

"Well it was simply me and a few other friends of mine out searching around Mars, scavenging for stuff on a desert planet, until this guy arrives, fighting a fleet of grineer. Pretty badass dude if I have to say, taking down the group with his sword, slicing and dicing"

"Anyway, I decide to help out slightly by punching one of the grineers in the face, over confident about myself. Ended up getting captured right on the spot"

"But you don't see me whining and crying about being stuck here, so that's that then"

Red soon lies down on her prison bed.

7 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Eion made a confused look that no one can see.

"Hhmm, i don't know much about this Rebeelion but wouldn't they remove this "aidcaller" on infiltration missions?"

Hemp shook his head. "Not possible. It's partially embedded in my left hand. Removing it means I die."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hemp shook his head. "Not possible. It's partially embedded in my left hand. Removing it means I die."

"I apologize then but really can you not deactivate that?"

Edited by ninja234