Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jailbreak (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav rolled his eyes and walked to the front of his cell.

"Sorry miss, but the quiet one escaped custody. Afraid you've gotta put up with me."

*sigh*

"Going to miss Dave. He was the only one who didn't cry and complain about being stuck here. He also seemed to be one of the smarter ones out of the rest of the inmates"

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

*sigh*

"Going to miss Dave. He was the only one who didn't cry and complain about being stuck here. He also seemed to be one of the smarter ones out of the rest of the inmates"

"What happened to him?" J'Taav asked, guessing the answer

4 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

"Are you okay? You seemed panicked."

"I'm fine....... Just a little nervous. Dealings with tenno tend to be........ eventful." Cables replied carefully, "Anyway, I'm a fairly skilled mechanic, and I've been in more than a few........ covert......... operations. If there is anything I could do to help and old comrade, let me know."

2 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"What happened to him?" J'Taav asked, guessing the answer

"You literally just said the answer earlier. He escaped custody"

"I've only been here for a day but Dave was pretty much the best of all of us..."

"He barely whined or cried or constantly cursed while being held here...well, at least that's what I saw. Assuming you've been here longer, you might of known some more about him than I"

"I've only been here for a day but Dave was pretty much the best of all of us..."

"He barely whined or cried or constantly cursed while being held here...well, at least that's what I saw. Assuming you've been here longer, you might of known some more about him than I"

"I wasn't talking about.......... wait, how did he escape!?" J'Taav said, leaning forward.

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The Crewman looked up. "...He's most likely either dead or free now. No point reminescing, you do not get to rewind time."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

The Crewman looked up. "...He's most likely either dead or free now. No point reminescing, you do not get to rewind time."

"Oh, you're done with the noise pollution? Good." J'Taav muttered

"So, now that you lot have ruined my chances of getting any sleep before I'm sent off to fight in Rathuum, you might as well keep me entertained." he said chuckling, "Anybody got a story to pass the time?"

5 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"I wasn't talking about.......... wait, how did he escape!?" J'Taav said, leaning forward.

"From what i've heard. He dug his way out using a bunch of cutlery he stole. Made a tunnel right under his bed and every night and free time we get, he continued to dig out until he reached the outskirts of the prison, before sneaking away, undetected. And to avoid being caught, he used a dummy which he put in his bed so it looked like he was asleep."

"I have to say, i actually like, liked him. I may of only known him for a day but man was he a nice person..."

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I do hope Dave's okay out there in the wild..."

"Hell, i don't even know if any of the guards have noticed his disappearance yet"

8 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

*a grineer eviscerator walked up to J'Taav's cell*

"From what i've heard. He dug his way out using a bunch of cutlery he stole. Made a tunnel right under his bed and every night and free time we get, he continued to dig out until he reached the outskirts of the prison, before sneaking away, undetected. And to avoid being caught, he used a dummy which he put in his bed so it looked like he was asleep."

"I have to say, i actually like, liked him. I may of only known him for a day but man was he a nice person..."

"Hell, i don't even know if any of the guards have noticed his disappearance yet"

"That's what you heard eh? Let's just keep this between us. But the lack of security in this place was disgraceful." *looks towards the nullifier cell* "The upgrades we received after that little incident made sure we got a better cut of the funding. One "escaped" prisoner is a nice price to pay. Even got myself some shiny new toys."

*smirks and takes out a Nukor*

"Got a couple more that suits my style. Don't worry. Dave is fine. Dave is a very understandable colonist."

8 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The Crewman took note. "...So, can you guys fight with no weapon?"

15 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"He's probably dead." the grineer said bluntly

Edited by bowiespoon

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

"That's what you heard eh? Let's just keep this between us. But the lack of security in this place was disgraceful." *looks towards the nullifier cell* "The upgrades we received after that little incident made sure we got a better cut of the funding. One "escaped" prisoner is a nice price to pay. Even got myself some shiny new toys."

"Got a couple more that suits my style. Don't worry. Dave is fine. Dave is a very understandable colonist."

J'Taav glances up at the guard, a slow smile growing on his face.

"Cute toy."

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav glances up at the guard, a slow smile growing on his face.

"Cute toy."

*saps him for a second*

"Thank you. It is. Flesh heated in such a quick manner is painful, no matter the resistance. Might send this to the lab so it can affect internal organs as well. There is no amount of training that can help resist internal pains."

13 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Crewman took note. "...So, can you guys fight with no weapon?"

"Well of course. If I didn't know how to fight, then I'd be dead"

*_*

11 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"He's probably dead." the grineer said bluntly

"Not if I know Dave. He's a bright man"

*_*

17 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

"Whatever makes you happy I suppose..."

"The rest of us will find a way out.."

"If only they'd shut up about being stuck here for one minute"

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*saps him for a second*

"Thank you. It is. Flesh heated in such a quick manner is painful, no matter the resistance. Might send this to the lab so it can affect internal organs as well. There is no amount of training that can help resist internal pains."

J'Taav growls in pain

"Hah," he pants, "All right, I think I get the message."

4 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav growls in pain

"Hah," he pants, "All right, I think I get the message."

*walks away but mumbles loudly*

"Don't know why they would have kept such a guy in here anyway. Really is a nice guy."

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

*_*

*_*

The Crewman nodded. "...Introductions are in order. I am Hemp, how about you people?"

A weak whimper came from behind Hemp.

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

*_*

*_*

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

The Crewman nodded. "...Introductions are in order. I am Hemp, how about you people?"

A weak whimper came from behind Hemp.

J'Taav waits until the guard is gone

"Next time, you have my permission to cut me off before I say something stupid." he shudders in pain before continuing, "Name's J'Taav. If you're gonna try to break out, I'm in."