Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jailbreak (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

5 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav waits until the guard is gone

"Next time, you have my permission to cut me off before I say something stupid." he shudders in pain before continuing, "Name's J'Taav. If you're gonna try to break out, I'm in."

(Yo, so i'm thinking a guard who doesn't like the prison walks past and over hears your talk about breaking out and wants in on the action, how about?)

Edited by ninja234

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Crewman nodded. "...Introductions are in order. I am Hemp, how about you people?"

A weak whimper came from behind Hemp.

4 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav waits until the guard is gone

"Next time, you have my permission to cut me off before I say something stupid." he shudders in pain before continuing, "Name's J'Taav. If you're gonna try to break out, I'm in."

"The name's Rachael, but people seem to call me Red for short"

"Most likely because of my Red hair and occasionally my attitude"

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

J'Taav motions towards the nullifier cell

"Any idea on who our mystery guest is?"

Cables steers his ship towards Tarnus's location, trying to ready all of his machines, in case they are needed.

11 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Hemp nodded. "Good to know you both. My friend Grunst in here is too scared to act, that's why I was angry. The poor soul will be traumatised for life at this rate."

6 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

J'Taav motions towards the nullifier cell

"Any idea on who our mystery guest is?"

Cables steers his ship towards Tarnus's location, trying to ready all of his machines, in case they are needed.

"No idea."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Hemp nodded. "Good to know you both. My friend Grunst in here is too scared to act, that's why I was angry. The poor soul will be traumatised for life at this rate."

"No idea."

"Well, that's a nullifier bubble they've got around that cell, so that certainly narrows down our options." he sighs, and leans back against his cell wall

6 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"Well, that's a nullifier bubble they've got around that cell, so that certainly narrows down our options." he sighs, and leans back against his cell wall

((Tavus is the one inside the nullified cell, correct?))

"I'm kinda glad about where my cell is located, since I have one of the best views of the other cells, from within one."

Red takes a peak at the nully cell.

"I think the man inside is cowering in fear...?"

*_*

Caver arrives Tarnas's coordinates.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hemp sighed. "I just hope the Rebeelion arrives soon..."

"You mean the Steel Meridian?" J'Taav says, "I wouldn't hold your breath."

he looks to his cellmate for confirmation, who said nothing, their form hidden in the shadows

Edited by bowiespoon

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I'm kinda glad about where my cell is located, since I have one of the best views of the other cells, from within one."

*_*

(Correct, he is the guy in the cell i believe it was mentioned in the OG post and i'm still waiting for the approval of Daak to get my guard who wants out of the prison oc in)

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

*_*

"Well, they'll join the conversation when they feel like it." he says, "For now, why don't we all go around and share how we got captured. Kill some time and all that."

3 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"You mean the Steel Meridian?" J'Taav says, "I wouldn't hold your breath."

he looks to his cellmate for confirmation, who simply glared at him.

"Leave me out of this." the person growls, their form hidden in the shadows.

Hemp sighed. "No, I meant the Rebeelion. A group of fighters separate from the Meridian, and a far more effective one."

15 hours ago, bowiespoon said:

"Well, they'll join the conversation when they feel like it." he says, "For now, why don't we all go around and share how we got captured. Kill some time and all that."

"Ladies first" 

Red chuckled shortly after, only to be interrupted by two of the inmates (who were both cell mates) fighting eachother in a violent clash.

"Aaaand there goes Hasting again..."

"I'm suprised the guards don't do anything about him since he started like five fights yesterday and almost killed two people"

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

Tavus didn't respond, as he didn't see a reason to let them know he was there. He continued pacing in his cell

Just now, Daakjenaar said:

Tavus didn't respond, as he didn't see a reason to let them know he was there. He continued pacing in his cell

(Yo, daak i got an idea about a guard who doesn't like the prison and wants so he helps the gang out. Can i do it)

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Ladies first" 

Red chuckled shortly after, only to be interrupted by two of the inmates (who were both cell mates) fighting eachother in a violent clash.

"Aaaand there goes Jerry again..."

"I'm suprised the guards don't do anything about him since he started like five fights yesterday and almost killed two people"

J'Taav rolled his eyes

"That joke stopped being funny thousands of years ago. But whatever, I'll go first. I'm Captain J'Taav, ex-grineer. I got captured after a series of highly unprofitable contracts that resulted in me and my two best men being shot down by a grineer patrol. My men were able to escape, but I wasn't so lucky."

he draws in a breath, and continues, "Now I sit in this cell, awaiting the arena or death by atterax."

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

(Yo, daak i got an idea about a guard who doesn't like the prison and wants so he helps the gang out. Can i do it)

(I was planning on the prisoners basically being stuck until they get found, so that might interfere)