Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI Customization - Screenshots

MagPrime

I adore the art in this game and have taken...many...screenshots, I would like to be able to control certain elements of the screenshot function

In the first image, using the "View My Profile" we're given some amazing posing with our idle animations and various angles to chose from.  This makes me happy and I don't want to admit just how long I've stared at most of my 'frames slowly rotating just to get the right shot.  

The one change I'd like to see with this is the ability to turn off the lense flares.  DE, pls.  They don't make a lot of sense, are out of place and obscure parts of the Warframe.

dqz0qBD.jpg

In the second image, I wanted to use the Solar Map as a desk top back ground, but sadly, the planetary names are considered part of the UI and are not visible when I have "UI in Screenshots" turn off.

I'd like the option of leaving the planet names in the shot, but losing the mission status bar on the right and my profile pic on the left.  I could crop the image, but I feel I'd lose a lot of the...feeling of the image if I did that.  Hek, I'd love to be able to zoom out a bit more just to get the full Star Map instead of having some of the rings cut off. (But still have the 'frame in the background decent sized, so one doesn't lose details of Fashionframe)

(Also, I saw somewhere on the forums a "white" version of the star map, any chance we could have dark/light themes for it, similar to how the Forums works?)

1wrqR21.jpg

Now, in this third image I'd love to still have the map lines and node names but again, I'd have to do some editing that I feel wouldn't do the image justice.  Especially since I'd be taking off part of my Mag's head. :X

4uXPqxz.jpg

Overall, I can live with what is in place now.  I'm learning how to edit and augment to fit my preferences for the most part.  It'd just be nice if we had more control via UI options.

Thanks!