Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Crystal Help

Richtor2415

Question

So, first: Yes, I know I get Argon from the Void, for those of you who are so smart as to know that...

Secondly: Yes, I've tried a few mission types. Capture, Exterminate, and Survival. I've yet to try Defense, so maybe that'll help.

Basically, I need Argon, and I don't want to buy it, and I can't seem to get any of it.

Any help is appreciated, except for a tip I once got from someone in Region chat: 'argon is in starchart'..

8 answers to this question

Go and try to get the Thief's Wit and Master Thief mods. Thief's Wit shows all the crackable containers, and Master Thief has (at max level) a 40% chance of unlocking a locked container (red lockers). Now do an easy Void Extermination mission like Teshub, kill all the enemies, and then run around the map and crack open all containers and open all lockers you find.

Sometimes you have to look extra close, because there are secret sections and hidden passages in the orokin towers, that lead to rooms full of lootable containers. At max you'll leave a mission with 2 argon crystals that way, but it's kinda fun exploring the map and fnding new secrets every time. :)

In addition to breaking containers and  killing corrupted,if you do any T4 void mission, Corrupted Vor has a 50% (?) chance to drop argon or orokin cell, in addition to whatever the other enemies cough up.

Grab some friends, do T4 something, you'll get it.

Also helps if you have a Hydroid w/Pilfering Swarm, Nekros, and/or Ivara to help your drop chances.

Edited by (XB1)Sacrfishal Lamb

WTF, argon is soo rare these days, i've yet to get any playing Captures, Exterminates, Hijackings, Sabotage, the curent Argon systems is broken, i literally recieved one 3 hours ago on an Alert, only to have it decay and dissapear from my inventory 3 hours later.... i was like WTF don't AC's have a 24hr decay time... why why why.

Ani, it's a low level survival.

Bringing frames such as Pilfering Hydroid, Nekros, or Ivara will help. Smeeta also gives you the chance for the planet's rare resource or double the resource you pick up. Also running a full squad is better since more people = more spawns.

I usually get minimum one within 10 minutes.