Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New player questions (helping a friend edition.)

Rhundis

Question

I've recently been contacted by one of my close friends and he seems interested in Warframe. He asked me some questions that I feel can be answered better by the community itself rather than my personal (somewhat bias) opinion. The questions are as follows bellow:

1.)"How would you sell me on Warframe in no more than 5 sentences?"

2.)"What are the benefits of Prime Access?"

3.)"Are all frames Viable, or is it along the lines of, "This frame is junk, this frame is godly"?"

Thanks for helping me out with this.

4 answers to this question

1) It's free, just give it a go and see if you like it.  Seriously, playing the game will give a better idea if it's something he would enjoy.

2) there are none except shiny gold items and 'slightly' buffed warframe

3) no, most frames have a use, well in theory, but you'll soon have your go to frames (in my opinion) for most things.

These questions are actually posed to me quite often by my friend that I frequently try to recruit to this great game, so here are my answers. They may not be the best answers, but they worked for my friends!

1.) Warframe is a deeply immersive MMO in which you play as an advanced race of space warriors known as the Tenno. The Tenno are known as the masters of a special type of armor known as the Warframe, and switching between and utilizing Warframes to grow stronger and better protect the balance of the system. You progress through the game by mastering several different Warframes and weapons, of which there are about 600+. You can enjoy solo play and have a leisurely yet fun experience, or if you prefer a challenge, there are a multitude of missions available for you to team up with other Tenno to take down. Simplified, it is an extremely fun free to play that features graphics, enemies, missions, and interface not seen in any other game.

2.) Prime Access is an in-game option released with each new Prime Warframe that allows you to bypass the grueling process known as farming, to enjoy a deeper gameplay without having to sacrifice many hours of your time, if that is your thing. Prime Access gives you the Prime Warframe being released, as well as all of the weapons that are being released with that Prime Warframe. You also receive a healthy sum of Platinum, the premium in-game currency, which you can use to trade with other players to get warframes, weapons, and more, as well as buy them straight from the market, allowing you to find a frame or weapon that suits you and your playstyle perfectly.

3.) All Warframes are viable. Yes, some frames might be deemed better through the eyes of the community according to the current meta, but the truth is that every frame, with the right build, can be capable of both great solo play, and amazing team raids and missions.

P.S.-- I do hope that these answers were helpful, and I hope that they are able to get into the game and enjoy it as much as I have. Best of luck to you!

Edited by Raveon7
Typos...

1. Free game

Huge community

Not a toxic community

2. Prime access is just for swag and faster leveling / gear but NOT needed.

3. All frames are viable more in some mission types than others.

If a frame is bad the community asks for it and he gets reworked ( whats currently happening with Limbo )

12 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

1.)"How would you sell me on Warframe in no more than 5 sentences?"

You won't find any game that plays like this game and you can switch from primary to secondary to melee and use any of them at well with no restriction except for self challenge or Sortie.

15 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

2.)"What are the benefits of Prime Access?"

A) DE makes money.

B) Instant access to content you can farm but won't be easy to acquire for free and if you decided to buy from others it will be expensive.

C) Exclusive icons + plats + credits and affinity boosters.

16 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

3.)"Are all frames Viable, or is it along the lines of, "This frame is junk, this frame is godly"?"

All frames are viable on the Star Chart but some frames can take you further in endless missions if you want to go that far.

Those are known as god tier simply makes the game so easy and boring and should only be used when needed but not on regular, daily play.