Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Healer

DeFragMe

Question

How and why are they getting healed when i hit a unit in their vecinity?

if they already reduce the damage the other ones take, wouldnt that normaly mean that they take the damage from them?

So iam still after a long time, confused about them.

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Shooting something that is buffed by an ancient healer will heal the ancient healer.

that i know, but why and how? makes no sens ein my eyes. Meelle on them is because of that near impossible, because you tend to scrape the unit next to it and he gets instantly full healed again.

5 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

that i know, but why and how? makes no sens ein my eyes. Meelle on them is because of that near impossible, because you tend to scrape the unit next to it and he gets instantly full healed again.

It's not a big heal unless you actually focus on the other enemies.

Just now, KJRenz said:

It's not a big heal unless you actually focus on the other enemies.

well, depends on the weapon, if you have a weapon that hits 5 enemies all the time, because you are surounded by enemies since the Ancient pulled you to him... he feels like impossible to kill, expect you hit him with your gun.

But the main question stays, why and how, i know the game mechanik afterall.

4 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

well, depends on the weapon, if you have a weapon that hits 5 enemies all the time, because you are surounded by enemies since the Ancient pulled you to him... he feels like impossible to kill, expect you hit him with your gun.

But the main question stays, why and how, i know the game mechanik afterall.

Well, I use the Orthos Prime with Primed reach and have had zero issues dealing with ancient healers in a big group.

To your question because that's their enemy mechanic/ability/trait?

14 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Well, I use the Orthos Prime with Primed reach and have had zero issues dealing with ancient healers in a big group.

To your question because that's their enemy mechanic/ability/trait?

if i use galantine i cant kill them, no matter how much i hit (expect the temporal combo where i do vertical hits)

And sure, its their mechanic/trait, but normaly you would think they would take a part of the damge, because they reduce for other the damage. But, it is the other way around, wich is.... strange.

47 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

if i use galantine i cant kill them, no matter how much i hit (expect the temporal combo where i do vertical hits)

And sure, its their mechanic/trait, but normaly you would think they would take a part of the damge, because they reduce for other the damage. But, it is the other way around, wich is.... strange.

what level are your ancient healers??

If you're having problems with the ancient, it's best you try to avoid using AOE damage and just solo the ancient. Yes, ancient healers buff enemies and almost CC immunity and damage resistance. Any damage dealt to "linked" enemies can heal the healer.