Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik?

--UL--NightBlade_NB

Question

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Kirito1723 said:

Hi! I Just Want To Know If Zenurik Is Worth Getting! I Mean, Does It Give Me Energy Fast Or Slow?

Is It Worth It, Because I Am A Caster Player, And I Need Much Energy! Should I get This?

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes

For most frames this is the only focus ability/tree they will ever use, which tells you how broken/boring the current focus system is :p

Just to clarify how this focus stuff actually works, since its not clear at all and actually the nodes are counter intuitive.

1. You only grab Void Pulse rank 1 and than get Energy Overflow to rank 4.
  2. Get Void Pulse Mastery to rank 4 as well.
  3. Never care about any other nodes, since they all just increase the time until you can activate your first void pulse to get the passive energy going.

DE basically created a skill-tree system, that has the incentive to only use/unlock a single node. It takes a special kind of "genius" to come up with such a system and spend work/money on it :p

Now if you enter a mission you wait until your focus ability is full, which takes around 2-3 minutes. Than you just quickly activate Void Pulse once per mission and from that point onwards you have 4 energy regen per second. So the void pulse ability itself is only rarely used for cc if its up after the initial 2-3 minutes. Obviously if the mission is quicker than 2-3 minutes focus is useless.

PS: Naramon cloak node is basically the same, the whole tree exists for this one node. You also can only have one tree active at a time and i never came up with a situation where i would pick any other tree over Zenurik/Naramon. So the whole focus system is a big waste of development effort for nearly no gain on the player side.

Edited by AndyPandyyy

I just started focus about a week ago.... I picked zenurik as my first choice, why because of the energy replenishment lol, it was a toss up of that or naramon because of shadow step.  I went zenurik because it will benefit all frames where as naramon basically replicates nyx and loki skills, both of which I have so I can just use them for the missions. 

Having said the above I'll likely grab Naramon at some point because of the invisibility branch and madurai purely because of the big laser beam and the fire element being useful for infested :p

I currently use my Zenurik with Energy Overflow and Embra Lance active.  I disabled the others because they weren't needed as much.  Maxed Energy Overflow gives enough energy per second to completely fill Ivara with maxed Primed Flow in a very short time.  Embra Lance is just so dang good at CC. 

Check out the wiki to get an idea of how you want to rank up your focus tree before spending points in something you might not need or want.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Zenurik

Just remember that the more nodes you have set as active, the longer it takes for Void pulse to charge up for use.