Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Awesome game made by a single person!

Zdeadfallout

I guess everyone know how most indie games end up (like Undertale or Fnaf having a nuke Fandom), and you know how simple are they until I saw this

THIS GAME.....made by one guy..BY ONE GUY....

Try not to get heart attack from the following footage but here is the video 

Edited by [DE]Taylor
edited title for clarity

Clickbait is basically a vague title that sounds interesting in order to get someone to take a look and find out what it's about.

Your thread title: "Guys....this game............." is clickbait.

Something like "Awesome game made by a single person!" would be a bit more clear.

Edit: The game does look pretty impressive though.

Edited by Tizodd

This guy has a lot of talent to be able to make a game like this by himself. He is a multi talented person. I have had a game in the back of my head that I will never create because I have something else I am waiting on. STill I have always believed it was possible. I never listened to the discouragement and confusion from others. Never will listen to them.

You can create games if you wanted.

Just now, Dark_Solaris said:

War frame is a multiplayer game. This guys game is a single player game.

2 minutes ago, Dark_Solaris said:

This guy has a lot of talent to be able to make a game like this by himself. He is a multi talented person. I have had a game in the back of my head that I will never create because I have something else I am waiting on. STill I have always believed it was possible. I never listened to the discouragement and confusion from others. Never will listen to them.

You can create a game if you wanted. Even for free. I pretty sure this guy did not start with this game. he probably did other things like modding, smaller games, he probably is self taught as well. Or he could be someone with background skill and knowledge from a past job in the game industry.

1 hour ago, Dark_Solaris said:

War frame is a multiplayer game. This guys game is a single player game.

hypd1.jpg

Sure...if you want to say that. That's fine.

I don't really see the point you are trying to make...

This one guy probably could incorporate multiplayer if wanted to or had the right equipment (i really don't know). What part of the game would suffer do to it being multiplayer?

Many Assasins creed have been multiplayer (pvp)too and still plays the same in PvP as it does in pve, and one of them has a multiplayer campaign mode. And assassin's creed was the worst example I could think of off the top of my head.