Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards type help

svanced

Question

I have something which I cant figure out with the way the rewards are being given.

Say my case:I have all latron wraith parts except one of them,in order to even have a chance to get that part,do i have to play(the last mission in the sortie) with players which also dont have that part in order to get it at the reward screen since the reward is the same for everyone? Since I dont think you can get two or more times a latron or any part that has a checkmark next to it so Im guessing if I play with people who have the said part,even if one of them have that part,then I wont get it.

7 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

I play in PS4, and we are in season 7, sortie drops all except Dera Vandal BP, I played solo, in squad, randown and with players without that part...and nothing!!! 

I really dont understand how it works!! is very frustrating! 

Its very simple.  You (or your squad) finish the sortie and it rolls the drop table for a reward.  Who has what already matters not at all. 

So RNG picks something from the table which could be one of the repeatable rewards.  If so it gives you that reward. 

Or it might be one of the one-time rewards and in that case it checks to see if you already have it.   If you do have it already it randomly replaces the chosen reward with either 25 or 50 fusion cores.

The system is not designed to make sure you get the parts of the things you want.  It is designed to limit the number of parts and lens added to the game.

Last time I played with friends, none of us had the same reward for completing all 3 mission, so this issue should not arise. However, being an unlucky Tenno, I got 25 R5 Fusion cores several times now despite only having gotten few unique rewards from the current reward table.

It may be the case, that unique rewards are prioritized but if the RNG would net you an item you already posses, it defaults to roll on the repeatable rewards.

I've said this a million times, and I'll say it again. If someone get a part or a lens that you already have, you get one of the repeated parts instead (Fusion Cores, Exilus Adapter, ect...) so being in a group or solo doesn't matter at all, it always rolls the entire reward table.

As Cyborg-Rox has says

• It's all RNG
  • Each day you run Sorties, the final reward can be ANYTHING on the list (regardless if you have it or not)
    • So it DO NOT matter when running Solo, Group, etc.
  • The thing is this
    • Each time you get a repeated reward, the system will reroll it into usually 25R5 or 50R5
    • For example: You have a Latron Receiver and you ran Sortie again and the reward roll another Latron Receiver, you'd get 25R5 or 50R5 instead.

Sorties prize pool is like this:Ert7Fbq.jpg

The green ticked rewards means you can't get those rewards again for the whole season. If you DO get the same reward, it would be replaced by something which doesn't have a box like the 25 cores, exilus or the potatoes. So, if you end up getting 50 cores while your friends all get a Madurai lens, it means you already have the Madurai lens and the sortie replaced your reward with cores.