Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris Standing Isn't Sharing.

RedShiftZero

ce36c37989.png

From Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13

This isn't fixed. Been making certain my whole squad conforms with all of these parameters after telling them about that hotfix, only to get to the relay and find out only the person with the task got the standing.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" tag

Agreed! Developers have done enough harm with limiting the XP share radius to not even the size of a full room in most maps, but also the Synthesis targets that people are after for the sake of completing a small part of the game is now also hard to complete? Come on, people! Wake up!

At least make sure to fix things properly! I am aware there is a mountain of bugs to fix, but this should be one of the priorities. 

17 minutes ago, main_antagonist said:

I heard somebody talking about this over in game voice coms today has anybody else experienced this?

Yeah, I've gotta figure if my whole squad was having this issue, there's gotta be other people. I wouldn't be quite as bothered about it, I'd previously just accepted that the shared Simaris standing was gone - but they said they brought that back, and we purposely made certain all four of us were within affinity sharing range every single time before we scanned the synth target. :/