Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe Skin [Video] MP Arms

Flareux

Thanks for posting this, it's interesting. My opinion on this skin is unchanged by your color scheme; but I do appreciate that you opted to embrace the tennis ball motif and made them highly visible.

The "arms" are pretty lame, they appear so briefly and look flat...if this skin had 6 arms attached to the body it might actually be impressive. The "extra" arms could always be in slow motion and could juggle energy orbs or something when you use an ability.

16 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

The thing with putting it on the syandana is that DE will then need to make a separate animation for every Warframe and power animation.... Clearly the arms are meant to be representative of a mythos associated with nova, making it available to every Warframe will have nova loose that little piece of individuality, just as Oberon has a Spriggan skin to make it look more mythical, Nova has this skin to fit with this mythical identity...

I'd vote no on allowing the arms on other Warframes.

How about just letting the arms be permanent and just have an idle animation on any other frame?

Kinda feels like the best example of why we should be allowed to buy these things seperately atm. If people could select the syandana (without buying the bundle) they would have seen that the arms wouldn't show up and knew something was up.

Because the bundle is mainly Nova skin, a very deceptive syandana and Polearm skin (props to DE not making it weapon specific though) now.

9 hours ago, Madway7 said:

How about just letting the arms be permanent and just have an idle animation on any other frame?

Kinda feels like the best example of why we should be allowed to buy these things seperately atm. If people could select the syandana (without buying the bundle) they would have seen that the arms wouldn't show up and knew something was up.

Because the bundle is mainly Nova skin, a very deceptive syandana and Polearm skin (props to DE not making it weapon specific though) now.

Permanent as in always on nova? Or always on the skin? In that case it's not as elaborate as it is now... I think it should just be clarified in the pack/skin description... 

8 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Permanent as in always on nova? Or always on the skin? In that case it's not as elaborate as it is now... I think it should just be clarified in the pack/skin description... 

I mean permanent and move it to the syandana. 

But yeah also clarifying that the arms are part of the skin and not the syandana would be good aswell...

2 hours ago, Madway7 said:

I mean permanent and move it to the syandana. 

But yeah also clarifying that the arms are part of the skin and not the syandana would be good aswell...

Eh, they'll never move it to the Syandana for the points I made originally...

Ok, then it's one of the worst  Syandanas in game. Because it's like... nothing...

I bought the pack after all some parts are not that bad, but still can't call it a good investment too - arms are bad, helmet is bad, Syandana is bad. Body part of the skin is ok and polearm skin is good. If that's enough for you, can buy it, but still it's one of the worst packs atm. 

And arms were (intentionally or not) a huge bait to sell this pack. It really looked like they were a part of Syandana, especially when it looks so small and useless.