Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips for the Mastery 11 rank up test?

DeiUmbrarum

Question

8 answers to this question

• You can practice as much as you like in the relay before retrying the test. The simulation is located along the right side of where you'd find Simaris.
  • Since you are talking about grabbing ledges, I assume you're having trouble with the last "leap of faith".
    • If you look down before the last jump, there should be a platform you can jump down onto, then jump to the final platform.
    • Alternatively, you should practice air-gliding. A bullet jump (crouch+jump while aiming up or directly at the ground) and then holding down the aim key to glide further distance. End the glide with a roll to further maximize travel distance.

Hope that help. Good luck.

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

You don't need to grab ledges, bulletjump is your friend, and take a weapon which has a nice big magazine so you wouldn't waste time on reloading much.

Also, you probably know this already but, keep practicing the test in the sanctuary until you feel like you can accomplish it.

This was probably the hardest one for me so far (MR11 at the moment just about to hit MR12) since I am not very good with the parkour system. My main advice is take a shotgun (I took the Hek although one with more shots is probably better) and practice it a few times on the relay.

There are really three parts for this test.

The first one is the most important, remember where all the platforms are, you can land on most of them but try to land while rolling if possible to keep movement. Never stop on this phase and there are two areas where you can bullet jump. 

Second phase is the tunnel, here you should have plenty of time so just try and hit as many targets as you can. 

Third phase is the out of the tunnels and to the exit. Run, jump whatever at this point your main objective is get to the end so forget about hitting all the targets just hit the occasional one that happens to be in front of you 

I also had the hardest time with this test. As others have said, practice a lot on the relays until you can pass it 4 or 5 times in a row. And bring a weapon with a very large clip size (like the soma or soma prime) so you don't have to worry about reloading.

Practice your timing on the jumps from platform to platform for the first part of the test. That is the hardest part. Once you get to the elevator section, it's pretty smooth sailing from there. Try and shoot as many orbs as you can on the first 2 parts of the test so that way you can just sprint through the last third. If you hit the majority of the orbs, you'll have more than enough time to run through the last stretch with out having to pause and shoot anything.

Good luck!

EDIT: Also, bring a relatively fast frame and throw on a rush for the extra speed. It helped me a lot.

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas