Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Arcane helmets

Gildostar

Question

Hello everyone, just a question:

some weeks ago there was a bug that, if you build an arcane helmet while having the same already builded, your second helmet will disappear.
After the bug report and bp restored, now I want to know how it works. I can't build a second arcane to sell, so have I to sell the first before craft a new one? Works surely?

3 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, Gildostar said:

so have I to sell the first before craft a new one? Works surely?

This is what I used to do yeah. Trade the one you currently have and after that just build the new one. Just make sure you have a blueprint left.

Why you have to do this... no idea. I just know that DE decided that you can only have 1 of each helmet for some reason. It made sense before the new* arcane system and I guess they just never bothered to change it.

*Edit: Just to clarify: it makes sense now that you could have more of the same helmets for the raid arcanes. But we can't due to the way they implemented helmets a long time ago (which is why you have to sell the old arcane helmets before you can make a new one). It's a bit weird but at least it works.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

Yes that will work.

If you sell your already built arcane helmet first you can then build and use another arcane helmet as long as you have the BP.

If you're paranoid about it not working though you can trade it to a very well trusted friend and then attempt to build your BP and claim it.