Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Players who have difficulties with the MR8 test!

-MortisThorne-

Question

I apologize in advance, I only understand the controls on PC. BUT if anyone has the controls down on Consoles, feel free to contribute to the thread!

Here's a video demonstration, this person is NOT ME! 

So, First: with the platform before tall wall at 0:52 in the video. first you must shoot the red bubble, obviously... From where you're standing, you have to bullet jump. Bullet jumping is holding ctrl to crouch (or toggle crouch with v, also works when sliding) then pressing space. You will then do a super jump twirl basically. Next, jumping up the wall: Same thing, but this time HOLD SPACE and try to get close enough to the wall to wallrun up. That parts pretty easy I assume.

Now for the mainly hated part: The last jumps. For that large space at 1:07 more bullet jumping, but this time, you do not have to aim directly up! and dont aim down either :P maybe at an acute angle. Now you must AIM GLIDE! You know that right click button you use to aim? use that mid jump, hold it until you reach the platform. Last but not least, the final bullet jump at 1:20! yet again, more to do! this time you do exactly what you did for the giant wall. Aim towards the ledge and BULLET JUMP!  BUT NOW when you reach the highest peak of the bullet jump, press space again for an extra boost from the double jump!

I know, I'm incredibly terrible at explaining controls, but tried my best because I always see so many players in game have issues with the Mastery Rank 8 test

1 answer to this question