Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

So isn't there a way to increase the number of spectators without killing the framerate? It's kind of pitiful if that many people showed up for an official match, I can excuse the training.

Edited by Kethus
typo

3 hours ago, (XB1)Skode said:

Interesting point but we need to see the stats - Hek became shotgun powerhouse with syn procs, Vaykor Hek by contrast came out as a Crit based Shotgun with procs... whilst it could not use Augment it did over an amazing weapon of a different playstyle (esp for prime mod users). The Red Veil Dark Dagger won't likely have access to the augment but it can offer a great weapon in other ways (think augment was status if I recall).

Pretty much any other dagger would have been fine, it's not even the dagger they use in the relays in the back room. So the lack of lore direct lore association, and what is now the second weapon in a paired syndicate setup can be pretty frustrating. I mean, arbiter's have an augment for the akbolto, but a telos bolto. Doubling up on avoidance isn't hard. Not that mad about the Hek, Vaykor Hek crossover (anymore) because it's lets people under rank 12 have a similar power weapon.

While I know it's not the case, it does feel like Steel and Veil get crapped on quite a bit in terms of dev. Worst spectres (thus easiest death squads), rakta ballistica had to be buffed extensively after some pretty extreme community upset, (though the flames were fanned by steve joking about it on stream). I like the rakta cernos, but the impact damage doesn't help it at all, no matter where you go any enemy with flesh is already at least 25% resistant to it. Synd procs and speed are it's saving graces.

I don't see how the sydon fits lorewise for steel, but power creep is typically loka's thing so of course it won't be a jat. That said sydon's not a bad weapon, I just would have picked something else. I don't fit the magistar fits loka's theme either, but it's not a poor choice. It's likely to have some interesting stats.

2 hours ago, milesthefox said:

If i am able to shoot instead of casting 3 then my damage has increased considerably. Changes to both moves removes the need for duration as well as natural talent. This is a buff. Period. Nekros Will also keep the best clones and be able to heal them. Keeping 3 nullifyers and 4 bombard on your side constantly sounds amazing. I am hyped.

and what about his useless 1 and 2?

Nekros is still a squishy warframe no matter how you look at him. And cutting his army of the dead will have more damge to his syndicate mod. Now I would love to see his shadow of the dead mod increase his cap back to original or make the new dead beefy and deadly. After all,  Nekeros is our necromancer and shamen warframe.

On 8/5/2016 at 4:11 PM, AsuraKyu said:

They kinda made Nekros suck. =[ I loved running him on a max strength build for all the shadows, also interacted much better with shadows of the dead augment. Much disappoint

On 8/5/2016 at 6:00 PM, Elathas said:

0_0 my poor shadow army, cut in half.... more then half.... 0_0 anyone know what the cap is now? I do like the desecrate changes though, and I wonder can we now make shadows out of eximus units? 0_0 

Based on [DE] Rebecca's build for nekros (40% Power strength, 175% efficiency, 235% range, and 40% duration), it would seem that the number of shadows no longer scales at all. Meaning that the total number of shadows has dropped to 7. That being said, watching her shadows struggle with enemies of the same level makes a whole lot more sense as they only had 40% power strength (or -60% if you'd prefer). That does bother me, but having 20 useless bullet sponges that were of no use beyond taking shots from enemies for me bothers me slightly more. I'm only hoping that they give those shadows a very generous buff to damage, health was pretty good before. The one thing I'm waiting to see if whether or not "re-upping" your shadows also scales their level to the current level of the enemies on endless missions or not. I feel like I'm going to be disappointed on that one.

Edited by Coskii
I used the wrong there/they're/their.

5 hours ago, Coskii said:

Based on [DE] Rebecca's build for nekros (40% Power strength, 175% efficiency, 235% range, and 40% duration), it would seem that the number of shadows no longer scales at all. Meaning that the total number of shadows has dropped to 7. That being said, watching her shadows struggle with enemies of the same level makes a whole lot more sense as they only had 40% power strength (or -60% if you'd prefer). That does bother me, but having 20 useless bullet sponges that were of no use beyond taking shots from enemies for me bothers me slightly more. I'm only hoping that they give those shadows a very generous buff to damage, health was pretty good before. The one thing I'm waiting to see if whether or not "re-upping" your shadows also scales their level to the current level of the enemies on endless missions or not. I feel like I'm going to be disappointed on that one.

Bullet sponges were okay in my opinion for the fact you would divide the incoming damage to any linked enemy. This made them more than worth it, not to mention it was just fun to have so much happening at one time, at least for me. So that's still rather disappointing. That said Reb's build could've used some love but 7 is just too low for me.

19 hours ago, Coskii said:

Useless? 0_0 my shadows have never been useless, they have always been great crowd control,and a shield that protects me and objective targets...  I would be happy with 13 shadows, sure it would kill my op giant shadow army, but 13 would be a solid number for Nekros. Not too high, not too low, and of course the number 13 just makes sense :D but 7.... I would not be happy with 7... if they're going to drop it that low they might as well drop it to 6... Sure shadows that hit harder would be nice, but killing stuff isn't really the point of shadows, their job at least to me, has been decoy duty, distract while the 4 players focus on killing... Ughh, I guess we will find out soon enough, I am looking forward to making a new build though, one that it seems, probably wont take 5 forma to maximize.  

7 minutes ago, ScribbleClash said:

Could anyone remind me when and where questions for the Devstreams may be submitted?

The post is usually made before a day or 2 of the particular Devstream event in the forums by Rebecca and there you can submit your questions-suggestions-opinions etc. Therefore, you gotta look for the forum post, like for the next Devstream you may find the post on around 16-17 Aug. Hope it helped.

Edited by AhmadIYE

7 hours ago, AhmadIYE said:

The post is usually made before a day or 2 of the particular Devstream event in the forums by Rebecca and there you can submit your questions-suggestions-opinions etc. Therefore, you gotta look for the forum post, like for the next Devstream you may find the post on around 16-17 Aug. Hope it helped.

Thank you very much.