Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Theorem Quest bugged?

PenderTheTyrant

Question

So i started this quest and i'm at the third mission wich is in a "excavation" mission where i need to extrat materials and the mission is supposed to reward me with a piece of Limbo frame that i need to craft... But I did that mission 4 times and it's not giving me anything. Other than no one is playing the mission and it's wicked HARD or even impossible to do by myself with Ash Prime and a reall good arsenal, the one time i found a full squad we went in and the mission didn't have an objective... 4 guys running around and asking themself what the heck is going on...

I know it's just a side quest but just having it on my quest list bothers me. Any tips or fixes?

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Techtro said:

As much as I would like to say it's bugged, it sadly isn't, the drop rates for Limbo parts from the excavators in those missions are low. Very low. Very, very, very low.

For god's sake of course it had to be the mission that i hate the most...

The mission's not bugged, it's just that the limbo part you need drops randomly.  You can leave after just a few Excavators, but you need to keep doing them until they stop appearing or you get the part, whichever comes first.  On the bright side, all of their other drops are money caches, which an do a lot for your credit balance.  Fair warning, you'll be doing this multiple times - once for each of Limbo's components save for the BP.

Consider asking around Recruiting chat or grab a friend or two if you have 'em.  A good Frost or Atlas player can make farming the excavators much, much less painful.

Edited by Arkvold