Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War within release date consoles

So realistically consoles probably won't get the next major update until November or December. Is it normal to only have 2 major update a year?? I love war frame to death but lately content for consoles has come to a crawl :( and shoot, by then we're going to have sky rim remastered with mod support on consoles.

36 minutes ago, BlazerEraser said:

Yes, before they used to release mainly mechanic changes or frames in a more frequent rate, now they turned focus to expand the lore which turns out requires way more work.

No, no, don't be silly.

They obviously delayed because they hate us and love to see our suffering as we wait.

Just look at Specters of the Rail.  It wasn't delayed, and everything was a ruined hellscape of bugs fine upon release.

Just now, Dogefighter said:

No, no, don't be silly.

They obviously delayed because they hate us and love to see our suffering as we wait.

Just look at Specters of the Rail.  It wasn't delayed, and everything was a ruined hellscape of bugs fine upon release.

psh, obviously, how could i have been so blind.

I think we should see a December release. either way I ca wait, as we'll have other things to occupy us until then.

plus if DE were ever worried about player count, they could always just bring out a Tactical Alert offering a rare weapon, that usually keeps people occupied too.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7