Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Aight so this is how you get Umbra k.

So what you do is that you take your Operator right you gotta look em straight in the eyes and as soon as they say one word stab em with a heat dagger and say " Hail Hydra " and then boom you got Umbruh.

10 minutes ago, .The_Stalker. said:

Aight so this is how you get Umbra k.

So what you do is that you take your Operator right you gotta look em straight in the eyes and as soon as they say one word stab em with a heat dagger and say " Hail Hydra " and then boom you got Umbruh.

wouldnt you be killing yourself though? #shieldwins  

31 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

specters of the rails?

I still know close to nothing about that other than kavats and star chart rework. The whole new thing with the void and rift thing still seems really vague. Not sure what that's about. We got (at least) 3 frames coming relatively soon (Titania and Excalibur Umbra and a still unknown follow up to Vauban Prime [either Nekros or Oberon]) coming along and the Healer archwing (not sure if that's the official name or if its still untitled). Some new system in both worried and excited for. I'm on console so I gotta wait for you guys to get it first. I'm not too excited for Lunaro, it looks ok, but it honestly seems like the least interesting of the 3 updates. Well, whatever.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I'm not too excited for Lunaro, it looks ok, but it honestly seems like the least interesting of the 3 updates. Well, whatever.

That's exactly why they released Lunaro first, to tide us over until the good stuff. There really isn't enough content in it to justify it being its own update, not like Specter of the Rail or the War Within.