Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

i went to 50 pages and got bored lol , after trying to find a sepecific discussion and Mako wouldnt tell me where it is

which discussion? 

im not a index but i generally remember were things are.... 

as for umbra/u19 .... if you knew it would spoil it right? so when it drops ... 

12 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

which discussion? 

im not a index but i generally remember were things are.... 

as for umbra/u19 .... if you knew it would spoil it right? so when it drops ... 

-snip-

wait whuts with the illuminati and spoil and whut lol , im talkin bout what will happen to dark primes

16 minutes ago, yual said:

I know they will remove arms and helmet decoration, but I really hope DE didnt remove the scarf for the global one.

if they remove the scarf there will be a huge uproar from the community and a lot of unsatisfied players

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

if they remove the scarf there will be a huge uproar from the community and a lot of unsatisfied players

I could say the same about the horns and crescents, so I hope they still there on our umbra (I don't want those removed, I see no reason to do it)

8 minutes ago, yual said:

I know they will remove arms and helmet decoration, but I really hope DE didnt remove the scarf for the global one.

Could you give us a source for that info?

3 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I could say the same about the horns and crescents, so I hope they still there on our umbra (I don't want those removed, I see no reason to do it)

Could you give us a source for that info?

just a hypotheses,  the china founder back come whit a (luna golden badge) , like arms decoration and horns.

so DE will probably remove them.

Edited by yual

27 minutes ago, yual said:

just a hypotheses,  the china founder back come whit a (luna golden badge) , like arms decoration and horns.

The badges? Afaik, those gold horn like badges are the equivalent to the founder's badges on our build, so I bet those won't even be available for us (unless DE decided to give those to us via event, tactical alert, prime access or whatever) anyways we have a lot of better looking badges than that. At least to me, the problem would be changing his core design and removing yhe crescents on his arms and head.

33 minutes ago, yual said:

unless I'm mistaken, the prime ornamentations aren't part of any sort of exclusivity. I suppose they could show up as one of our prime armor sets.

12 minutes ago, Kanlor said:

Why do ppl want umbra so bad besides it looking cool?

1 reason for me:

The hope that umbra frames are beings capable of functioning without an operator. I don't know what it is, but for some reason warframe changed (for the worse) for me when the second dream revelation hit. I still love this game, but I really hate the idea of warframes being dependent on tenno. I know I'm in the minority but I just can't shake it. So umbra is my hope to get back into the lore of this game, which I so fell in love with 2 to 3 years ago.

1 minute ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

1 reason for me:

The hope that umbra frames are beings capable of functioning without an operator. I don't know what it is, but for some reason warframe changed (for the worse) for me when the second dream revelation hit. I still love this game, but I really hate the idea of warframes being dependent on tenno. I know I'm in the minority but I just can't shake it. So umbra is my hope to get back into the lore of this game, which I so fell in love with 2 to 3 years ago.

I believe Umbras will be the ultimate bandaid not only to please players that want Excalibur prime but to also please players that did not like the outcome of the second dream.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Mako iz reptilian index confermed.

Spoiler

siX6_9.gif

1 hour ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

wait whuts with the illuminati and spoil and whut lol , im talkin bout what will happen to dark primes

what do you mean what will happen ? 

we get them use them ? 

1 hour ago, yual said:

blasphemy ...... but  the badge though could filter its way to prime access eventually 

but lets look at shadow stalker 

he is using umbra prime excals model and no arm gold hooks but the development model showed the hooks ....

tumblr_nzqlkhnsnF1up3eslo2_r1_400.gif  in second dream

in dev model 

zAYEexc.jpg

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:
  Reveal hidden contents

siX6_9.gif

what do you mean what will happen ? 

we get them use them ? 

blasphemy ...... but  the badge though could filter its way to prime access eventually 

but lets look at shadow stalker 

he is using umbra prime excals model and no arm gold hooks but the development model showed the hooks ....

tumblr_nzqlkhnsnF1up3eslo2_r1_400.gif  in second dream

in dev model 

zAYEexc.jpg

*gasp*