Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

18 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ya  xbx 1 - w - ; pretty deserted (i cant get a vauban chass to save my life ..20 keys wasted so far.....im farming more tonight )

ive seen a lot of new players though ..... 

It's always like that between huge updates, since I started playing years ago. 

And console certification is faster than before so that's improving as well. 

It actually took Digital Extremes years to realise they had a bigger game to build than just a fun casual scifi action game. 

I think they are still amazed that founders stick around actually.

It's good to remember that this game evolved from a very small and very ambitious idea, and in our hunger for more I think we all forget that. Sure the game suffers from feeling empty between updates, there's no denying. 

I am still here because I want to see that idea fulfilled.

11 minutes ago, arch111 said:

It actually took Digital Extremes years to realise they had a bigger game to build than just a fun casual scifi action game. 

It's good to remember that this game evolved from a very small and very ambitious idea, and in our hunger for more I think we all forget that. Sure the game suffers from feeling empty between updates, there's no denying. 

Same, but unfortunetly on xbox there arent many people like us.

25 minutes ago, arch111 said:

yea its not like this is a beta or anything XD

it will grow/dev and then one day we will be there for the grand reveal 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Deviant1994 said:

DE is one the better development companies in the gaming industry, most dev companies have gone to S#&$ in recent times it's good to see some form of light with Warframe.

in all honesty this is why I personally play warframe .... i grew very ...VERY ...bitter ....towards video games ......

i still thank my vet friends who got me bakc into it ^. ^ 

id rather give my money to DE,  then buy another garbage game .... play n beat in less then 24hrs and sell back for 9$s ...

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

SO many....TOO many...so immature.

i generally like helping new tenno.. but most can be just ... a bit dense ...

some are generally nice and want to learn, thus i do tenno training times for the new ones i find xD 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

in all honesty this is why I personally play warframe .... i grew very ...VERY ...bitter ....towards video games ......

i still thank my vet friends who got me bakc into it ^. ^ 

id rather give my money to DE,  then buy another garbage game .... play n beat in less then 24hrs and sell back for 9$s ...

i generally like helping new tenno.. but most can be just ... a bit dense ...

some are generally nice and want to learn, thus i do tenno training times for the new ones i find xD 

The ones I meet usually make me want to l get out of my chair and throw it out my window. There used to be so many bright new players who wouldn't just quit the game after they realized they couldn't just bs the game like cod or couldn't buy everything to win.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

The ones I meet usually make me want to l get out of my chair and throw it out my window. There used to be so many bright new players who wouldn't just quit the game after they realized they couldn't just bs the game like cod or couldn't buy everything to win.

its a filter, those who are not committed will leave , others will just stay on 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

well im kind of ..curiouse of the communities reaction to when umbra excal drops ...

tumblr_ns4qovFLZk1tiivhqo1_500.gif

Mine will be "FINALLY AFTER A ETERNITY* I FINALLY GET A NEW EXCALIBUR VARIANT *(Eternity apparently = 2 years, Who Knew?)

5 hours ago, oshunter124 said:

Mine will be "FINALLY AFTER A ETERNITY* I FINALLY GET A NEW EXCALIBUR VARIANT *(Eternity apparently = 2 years, Who Knew?)

Well, 2 years for one warframe that we don't even know abilities of is pretty much the eternity, also considering that they haven't told us anything about it.

But I will wait since I'm looking forward to an upgrade to my favorite frame.

It better not be a (U)PA

9 minutes ago, Deskhon said:

Well, 2 years for one warframe that we don't even know abilities of is pretty much the eternity, also considering that they haven't told us anything about it.

But I will wait since I'm looking forward to an upgrade to my favorite frame.

It better not be a (U)PA

what are you on about? it's excalibur umbra. he'll have excalibur's powers.

18 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

what are you on about? it's excalibur umbra. he'll have excalibur's powers.

Thanks for pointing that out! 

Though, there probably will be a new system linked to the nature of the Umbra that will work like Prime passives, I guess. Otherwise I can't imagine what the "new system" could be honestly.