The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

43 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

I'm sure they'll look identical, with just some small changes to how the frame functions (Passives etc) 

They wouldn't scrap the original Umbra model just like that

42 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Im pretty sure there will be gold aswell....

i agree 

A concept i am thinking is after the second dream quest, we have the Stalker still going after us, and he manages to possess our Warframe that we have selected for that mission. After possessing our Warframe, our operator fights of the corruption of the other operator (our operator is light and dark is the corrupted operator). During this state of battle, the warframe that our operating is fighting for goes under a change (the Umbra change).

Note that this is just a light concept (You guys can develop it further, in detail if you like it) and forgive me if i have posted it in a wrong thread.  

5 hours ago, Rounpositron said:

Umbra warframes probably are warframes but their Operators dream too much and never got enough sunlight.

could be nightmares ...

6 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

And if there won't, I guess that(hopefully) we will be able to color it gold so it shoulnd't be a problem!

steve once said there will be gold , just less gold

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

steve once said there will be gold , just less gold

Dunno why there would be less, doesn't make much sense when you think about it, he's most likely going to be identical, but that's my hopes and speculation

(DE if you're reading this please don't change his design I'll cry ;-;)

Just now, Demoonic said:

Dunno why there would be less, doesn't make much sense when you think about it, he's most likely going to be identical, but that's my hopes and speculation

(DE if you're reading this please don't change his design I'll cry ;-;)

personally the arm gold hooks and chin are my fav parts , besides the cool design of the head itself

5 minutes ago, Nariala said:

Waiting for the hammer to drop and the salt to flow "Umbra excalibur released as an excal prime skin."

wont happen , but i keep thinking april fools excal prime as a SKIN for Excalibur >:3

9 minutes ago, Nariala said:

Waiting for the hammer to drop and the salt to flow "Umbra excalibur released as an excal prime skin."

Will never happen but that would drive the community up the wall lol, there would be forum posts every minute 

25 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

on a side note  .....  wanted to share 

@SlendyNamemie

prime/umbra artwork :D , did a great job 

EDIT:

trying to add this to megathread but not allowing me, says request denied O,e 

tumblr_o50kswtou71u51xn4o1_1280.jpg

My two sons. Sorry Excal prime, you're gonna get put in storage for a while when Umbra comes out 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

why? id use both if i could o. o 

I've had him for almost as long as I've been playing the game, and I get tired of looking at his non-PBR'd shiny skin. Plus its extremely hard to customize him 

Edited by Demoonic

3 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

I've had him for almost as long as I've been playing the game, and I get tired of looking at his non-PBR'd shiny skin. Plus its extremely hard to customize him 

well they are going to give him and all primes pbr ...

ember , rhino and nyx p ...ect  still need work

mag got hers ...though