The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My crash report

CapAllan

So, my game crashed again (typical) and I submitted the following crash report, but it didn't go through as it said that there was some sort of connection failure. Anyway, DE, please fix these crashes.

My report :

Alright. I've been avoiding you for a long time. I never really wanted to type this. But you come up at the WORST TIMES POSSIBLE! And why's that? I was helping an MR 5 across an MD in the Void. And what do you do? You just simply decide to crash on me!

On to the specifics. What happened you ask? Simple. I went as Vauban Prime hoping that my Bastille would keep them pesky corrupted away. But, my mods weren't upto the mark yet. So, I needed more firepower. LOTS OF IT. I went with the obvious option. Synoid Simulor + Mirage. It was a great and FANTASTIC IDEA!! I was getting ready to mow down the field when you decided to show up. I had just dropped into the map and droped some black holes to kill a silly butcher when I thought that it would be great if I just collapsed those holes. What happened you ask? YOU SHOWED UP! *sniff* Do you have ANY IDEA as to what you have taken away from me? A better FUTURE! That's what you have taken away from me! Also, time. TONS AND TONS of TIME. Did I mention peace of mind?

Anyway, this is not the first time you've shown up. No no no no no. Oh no. Like I said, I see you quite often. Why's that? My computer is stupid. I admit. After all, I am from a Third World country and all I can afford is this potato. And I get in EVERYDAY into the forums, into the game. I help fellow tenno. I do my daily stuff. I do everything that Lotus has asked of me. And why do you guys assume that everyone has a GTX graphics card running or the latest in PC components chugging in their systems? Guys, come on. I am pissed. I truly am. I have spent a lot of time being angry about me having to meet you. I don't want to be angry. I want my life to stand for being happy and cheerful. Not irritable and angry after facing extreme levels of disappointment.

Do you want to know what all I can't do because of you? Do you want to know what all I can't do because of my fear that I may meet you if I do those things? hmmm? I can't go to relays when Baro Ki Teer comes. I can't go to the moon. Void? Another place where I can't really go to much. Don't get me started on raids. Law or Retribution especially. I've failed my team miserably so many times because of you.

BECAUSE OF YOU, its not only I who suffers. Others suffer as well.

Dear DE, fix these crashes please. I just wanted to help.

Yours truly and sincerely,
CapAllan

Sorry for my outburst. But on a more sincere note, these crashes are a bit out of hand. I'm running a Windows 10 32 bit machine on a Intel Pentium processor based device. I got 4 gigs of Ram and an overclocked GT610. I really can't upgrade my machine and that's not something that is going to happen any time soon. I used to be able to play properly before U18.5 were the game got a graphics overhaul which was unnecessary imo. Why? Because I am a guy who looks for performance and not beauty. I can't do raids and many other missions and this is quite upsetting.

Edited by CapAllan

Hi CapAllan,

Would you happen to have a WAR-#### for any of the crashes you experienced? I know you mentioned there was a connection failure in your most recent attempt, but is there any chance that you could provide any previous crashes for us to look at?

NxkOgQu (1).png

If this is not possible, then could you please submit a support ticket along with a copy of your EE.log and DxDiag?
Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

Thanks.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

4 hours ago, CapAllan said:

Sorry for my outburst. But on a more sincere note, these crashes are a bit out of hand. I'm running a Windows 10 32 bit machine on a Intel Pentium processor based device. I got 4 gigs of Ram and an overclocked GT610. I really can't upgrade my machine and that's not something that is going to happen any time soon. I used to be able to play properly before U18.5 were the game got a graphics overhaul which was unnecessary imo. Why? Because I am a guy who looks for performance and not beauty. I can't do raids and many other missions and this is quite upsetting.

Do you still have the installation disks for that Win10 install? You might be able to squeeze a little better performance and avoid a few video memory overflow crashes by switching it to Win10 64 using the install media if it has that option. If not, you might be able to get an appropriate media sent to you from Microsoft or your OEM depending on the install conditions. The support will try to help as they can with the info requested. If you did find that you were able to update, you should be able to get away with just the graphics card - something like a 750TI or better would be fine - but the 32 bit OS being changed to 64 bit would be the biggest help I think.

2 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi CapAllan,

Would you happen to have a WAR-#### for any of the crashes you experienced? I know you mentioned there was a connection failure in your most recent attempt, but is there any chance that you could provide any previous crashes for us to look at?

NxkOgQu (1).png

If this is not possible, then could you please submit a support ticket along with a copy of your EE.log and DxDiag?
Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

Thanks.

Speak of the devil! As soon as I got into the game after reading this, it showed up again and I got the number this time. Its WAR-1002733. This one wasn't exactly due to my computer's issue, but rather because of the fact that I lost internet connectivity. Still, instead of redirecting me to the login front, it crashed.

2 hours ago, Urlan said:

Do you still have the installation disks for that Win10 install? You might be able to squeeze a little better performance and avoid a few video memory overflow crashes by switching it to Win10 64 using the install media if it has that option. If not, you might be able to get an appropriate media sent to you from Microsoft or your OEM depending on the install conditions. The support will try to help as they can with the info requested. If you did find that you were able to update, you should be able to get away with just the graphics card - something like a 750TI or better would be fine - but the 32 bit OS being changed to 64 bit would be the biggest help I think.

Well, I don't have the disc as I upgraded from Windows 7 Starter to Windows 10 Home. Both 32 bit. I do understand the difference though!

3 hours ago, CapAllan said:

Got another one. This time, it was a genuine one. Its WAR-1005419.

Great. Judging by what we can see in your crash we suspect that this could be resolved by verifying / optimizing your download cache.
This can be done by clicking the little cogwheel located at the top right corner of your Warframe launcher.

0DqGyS6.png

Let us know if you notice any improvement.
Thanks.

3 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Great. Judging by what we can see in your crash we suspect that this could be resolved by verifying / optimizing your download cache.
This can be done by clicking the little cogwheel located at the top right corner of your Warframe launcher.

0DqGyS6.png

Let us know if you notice any improvement.
Thanks.

I've done that numerous times! I have! I've done both "Verify" and "Optimize". It really doesn't help me much.

Edited by CapAllan