Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OP Sound Quake?

Pepperpwni

Question

I remember playing Draco on PC back when it was still, well, amazing, and I'd occasionally see a Banshee show up, Sound Quake (4th ability), and kill everyone across the entire map for minutes on end. And seemingly never run out of energy. In short, I'd like to do the same thing if someone could point out the mods that were probably used. Just saying, I'm not sure if any changes (aka "nerfs") have happened since then that makes doing this less feasible.

8 answers to this question

If you are talking about old draco level enemies:

- Streamline, Fleeting, P Continuity, Stretch,  Trans. Fort, Intensify, P flow

Last slot is for the augment

Exilus - Power Drift

Aura - Corrosive Projection

Focus: Zenurik

Syandana-Arcane Energize

Kill, Collect orbs, kill, collect orbs...

Probably maxed zenurik passive plus energy syphon to refund 4 + 0.6 energy per second and/or maybe primed flow would likely allow them do that. 

Would likely need maxed range and maybe power strength too.

There's also a syndicate mod to 'extend' the range over a period of time. 

IIRC there's some arcanes out there which might boost it's abilities too.

Edited by LSG501

You need the syndicate augment, efficiency and duration pretty much to make it last forever.  The augment gains range and damage with every passing second.  Yes it is quite OP used in defense and interceptions it locks down quite a large area.  It essentially makes her other abilities pointless and your teammates bored as they twiddle their thumbs.

Likely you can find a full build on youtube.

Edited by Xekrin

Thanks for the answers. I kind of fiddled around with everything that's been said so far and I haven't gotten the results I've expected, which is why I ended up asking. With maxed versions of Intensify, Continuity, Streamline, Fleeting Expertise, Constitution, and Flow along with the Resonating Quake syndicate mod, I can use Sound Quake for 61 seconds. (450 max power, 98% duration, 175% efficiency, 130% strength) The damage done to a level 50 Heavy Gunner at max stacks of Resonating Quake is 208.

Neither the time I can keep this going or the damage done is what I was looking for (although with no Resonating Quake, Sound Quake lasts 2.5 minutes). The other corrupted mods that increase damage would also reduce the length I can keep the Sound Quake up, so I'm scratching my head now as to how it was done.

Edited by Pepperpwni

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Probably maxed zenurik passive plus energy syphon to refund 4 + 0.6 energy per second and/or maybe primed flow would likely allow them do that. 

Energy Siphon, Energy Vampire and Zenurik passive are all disabled while Sound Quake is channeling