Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With the vaulting of Nyx, Scindo, and Hikou Prime, half the relics will now be vaulted

Cray

On 8/9/2016 at 4:34 PM, Lord_Azrael said:

That's a good point. Also, they're going to have to release a ton of new relics to avoid vaulting other items along with the intended ones. Just like last time. So, basically, we're never going to have the right relics because every time one thing gets vaulted a bunch of other items will get migrated to new relics. Why do I feel like we're going to end up with hundreds of different relics very soon?

*Edit: for example, the soma prime stock drops from lith s2, and I can't find it anywhere else. So there'll need to be a new relic released with that piece in it's drop table. I'm sure there are others.

When this finally hits people - when tons of vets are finally able to SEE, first hand and right there in front of them - that we all have to start from Zero with every PA release...sweet Lord and Lady the forum posts.

I mean, we all know it's coming. We've heard it. Sure. But when we SEE it, and it finally sinks in how the grind that was supposed to decrease has actually increased exponentially...lord have mercy.

Stock up on whatever relic drops Primed Popcorn...

• 2 weeks later...

The solution too relic clutter is... use your relics. If you use the relics that you don't need you will-

1. Gain trace for the relics that have the parts you want
2. Get parts/formas that you can turn around and sell/trade for ducets or plat (in the case of formas use on your gear)
3. Reduce the clutter of the relics you don't need. 
So just use your relics and you won't have a problem.

11 minutes ago, Top_Kekkonen said:

MESO C98

AXI D334

NEO E69

etc.

This'll get interesting.

Still I think we should be glad relics are vaulted? Why because it allows us to get new relics more reliable and leaves drop tables uncluttered.

1 hour ago, (PS4)GeneralDarkFlame said:

The solution too relic clutter is... use your relics. If you use the relics that you don't need you will-

1. Gain trace for the relics that have the parts you want
2. Get parts/formas that you can turn around and sell/trade for ducets or plat (in the case of formas use on your gear)
3. Reduce the clutter of the relics you don't need. 
So just use your relics and you won't have a problem.

This would be a solution, if every relic weren't exactly the same.

Same annoying trio of enemies: Ancient, Bombard and Nullifiers. Same tedious Reactant pickup. They didn't fix repetitive void grind...they just moved an old problem to new maps.

Now, if Fissures stopped spawning enemies and only Corrupted those present, these missions would be much more varied in content.

But DE won't do that, because they know we would all just wait for Grineer missions and avoid Corpus due to Nullifiers. So they shove this tired knew jerk bandaid into everything, making these missions identical and fostering the same burnout in new ways.

DE added nullifiers for a way to change gameplay and make you use a variation of tactics. So you are basicly asking them to change the way you play the game and add variety then saying you don't like it after they give you what you asked for (For free by the way.). I have no problem with nullifiers and thinkthey'er a good addition.

Edited by (PS4)GeneralDarkFlame

• 2 months later...

A reason Relic clutter occurs is because we have vaulted relics that we'd like to reserve for friends.

Solution make sure all parts relic gives would be vaulted at same time. Example of how to do this below

Primes are usually released with a frame, and two weapons.

relics have six slots (3 bronze, 2 silver and a gold)

Release at least one relic for each era, four relics total. Example of rarity slots and things they contain

Gold: frame part a&b, Weapon 1 part a, weapon 2 part a (four things)

Silver: frame Part c, weapon 1 part b, weapon 2 part b, forma (four things)

Bronze: Frame BP, weapon 1 BP, weapon 1 part c, weapon 2 BP, weapon 2 part c, forma (six things)

Using above example I'm not going to list 5760 possible combinations. 4 gold, 4*3=12 silver and 6*5*4=120 bronze