Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple people playing on one account?

Zaraki09

Question

So me and my 2 other brothers wanna play Warframe on the ps4 we all want separate accounts. We only have one PSN account with Playstation plus on it. Is there a way that we can play Warframe with three separate accounts so that we dont have to share accounts couse that would be very annoying..

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Nope, AFAIK your options are: share one account, or pay for three separate PS+ subscriptions.

Letting another person use your account, even if it's a sibling or a trustworthy friend, is against the ToS IIRC.

Edited by Burre.png

Just now, Burre.png said:

Sharing an account with another person, even if it is a sibling or a trustworthy friend, is against the ToS IIRC.

Technically speaking though, it's an option.

There would be no way for any entity to verify that the account was being shared, especially if it's played on the same machine on the same IP address. 

Being an entirely PC player, I don't really know how consoles work (like, at all), but from what I can tell from some quick reading, it looks like your Warframe account is linked to a PSN account.

You simply need multiple PSN accounts, which I'm led to believe are free.

1 hour ago, (PS4)brasaremean said:

You only need one PS+ subscription. It will work on other accounts you have on the same PS4 without having to purchase it on them. But you don't need PS+ for Warframe anyways.

PS+ is not a req to download or play warframe on PS4

all that is required is for each person to have their own PSN account which is free to make.

only thing you will not be able to do is get multiple instances of the game running on one console which will prevent trading between them.

If at anytime your brothers ever get their own console they can just sign-in with their own accounts on their own box and not affect your box in anyway. As game save data is saved server side. so as long as they can remember their sign-in name/password they can goto any console download and play.