Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros 4 Shows wrong color for health drain.

Flameslicer

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Nope, the number of Shadows is simply hard-coded to
(for performance reasons) be 7 regardless of Power Strength.

Yeah I see that now, I started reading up on the changes, it literally is a straight up nerf just to compensate for the weak hardware on consoles. Especially with the Health Decay. Which was unneeded. Now there is an algorithm which prioritizes my targets instead of me getting to choose which absolute bullS#&$. The toggled desecrate is good, since he is no longer a 3 smasher. But to my knowledge no one was complaining about Nekros' shadows infact were happy on defense and interception mission which drew all the aggro away from teammates...

GG DE 

5 hours ago, Taegire01 said:

Yeah I see that now, I started reading up on the changes, it literally is a straight up nerf just to compensate for the weak hardware on consoles. Especially with the Health Decay. Which was unneeded. Now there is an algorithm which prioritizes my targets instead of me getting to choose which absolute bullS#&$. The toggled desecrate is good, since he is no longer a 3 smasher. But to my knowledge no one was complaining about Nekros' shadows infact were happy on defense and interception mission which drew all the aggro away from teammates...

GG DE 

It seems better now imo, before I found having to make sure I kill what I want and little to nothing else was a major annoyance, but yeah 7 seems a bit low, but it's probably also to balance the augment change (scales with power strength).

I do think the health decay could be lowered, but I do like managing their health over having them all die, be squishy again and have to deal with a long cast animation that's actually tolerable now without Natural Talent.

At least for the infested the algorythm seems great, giving 1 - 2 ancient healers and disrupters.

I still need to test how good it is for the other factions though.

2 hours ago, Madway7 said:

It seems better now imo, before I found having to make sure I kill what I want and little to nothing else was a major annoyance, but yeah 7 seems a bit low, but it's probably also to balance the augment change (scales with power strength).

I do think the health decay could be lowered, but I do like managing their health over having them all die, be squishy again and have to deal with a long cast animation that's actually tolerable now without Natural Talent.

At least for the infested the algorythm seems great, giving 1 - 2 ancient healers and disrupters.

I still need to test how good it is for the other factions though.

it seems the healers are not really working, if I have a group of 7 healers, they still die because they dont heal each other