Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SPOILERS?) I finished customizing my operator

PotatoMasta1337

Just now, TrueHawkEye said:

you can fix it but blending 2 faces together.

there is face a and face b and then you can used the slider to to be more one or the other.

no, i mean

i use the slider and it gets kinda fixed

but then it resets to one of these fart-faces every loading screen

36 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

tumblr_inline_nmfx51Dtfa1tox7gv_400.jpg

Your username makes this even better...

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Looks like you beat your operator with a tire iron lol.

Looks more like h... it... looks more like it took the business end of a Jat Kittag to the face a couple (thousand) times

I'm honestly laughing so hard I'm coughing... blood up too actually, halp me D:

3 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

I know you're experiencing issues with the game, but man I can't get this out of my head

Hide contents

Welp+i+know+what+im+gonnsa+be+doing+for+ gorillaheadright.png

no, i mean

i'm having fun aswell

the comment is just to give you a mental image of how funny this issue is in-game and not just in pictures

Just now, PotatoMasta1337 said:

no, i mean

i'm having fun aswell

the comment is just to give you a mental image of how funny this issue is in-game and not just in pictures

ISSUE!? Are you mental mate, this is what make Warframe great in the first place xDDDDDDDD

4 hours ago, PotatoMasta1337 said:

how was i supposed to kno, it's a freaking mountain piercing the heavens

btw i AM a crowd control melee tank

that's my playstyle

no worries, you can get another lenses from sorties (or market for 40 plat), and unlock all the other schools too. I've chosen madurai, but i've never used it.

You just can't go wrong with zenurik, the active ability is a CC, and it gives energy regen passive, so you either don't need to build for efficiency, or spam powers like there's no tomorrow.

Vazarin might fit tank builds too, you can heal with the active, and insta-revive teammates.

Naramon makes melee... well, i don't even know a proper word for that. Increased melee crit chance, invisibility on melee critical hits (you know, blood rush + body count on heavy weapons), and on top of that, increased affinity from melee kills.

2 hours ago, Krumplifej said:

no worries, you can get another lenses from sorties (or market for 40 plat), and unlock all the other schools too. I've chosen madurai, but i've never used it.

You just can't go wrong with zenurik, the active ability is a CC, and it gives energy regen passive, so you either don't need to build for efficiency, or spam powers like there's no tomorrow.

Vazarin might fit tank builds too, you can heal with the active, and insta-revive teammates.

Naramon makes melee... well, i don't even know a proper word for that. Increased melee crit chance, invisibility on melee critical hits (you know, blood rush + body count on heavy weapons), and on top of that, increased affinity from melee kills.

thx, i got vazarin, i'll no longer have to worry about infested drones

there's one that gives the death beam you got for a while in second dream too, but i'll get that second, first the work then the fun

27 minutes ago, PotatoMasta1337 said:

thx, i got vazarin, i'll no longer have to worry about infested drones

there's one that gives the death beam you got for a while in second dream too, but i'll get that second, first the work then the fun

Madurai's the death beam, it's kinda underwhelming, but not on the same level Unairu was. Chance to petrify enemies or setting things on fire? Both are kinda meh.

Get Naramon if you want to cheese the ever living hell out of everything with a crit melee and Shadow Step.